ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG 182 - Cleaned, new splitter.

Black Gold Clio 182
Been having my wheels refurbed last few weeks, Rover Power Grey, badges are Ford Signal Yellow. Done the other badges to match, also fit a front splitter from a Skoda Fabia

Should be ordering coilovers in the next couple of weeks, looks loads better than when i bought it imo.

DSC_0240.JPG

DSC_0245.JPG

Now
Clio_1.jpg

Clio_2.jpg

Clio_3.jpg

Clio_4.jpg

Clio_5.jpg

Clio_6.jpg

Clio_7.jpg

Clio_8.jpg

Clio_9.jpg

Clio_10.jpg

Clio_11.jpg

Clio_12.jpg

Clio_13.jpg

Clio_14.jpg

Clio_15.jpg

Clio_16.jpg

Clio_17.jpg

Clio_18.jpg

Clio_19.jpg

Clio_20.jpg

Clio_21.jpg

By the way, i know the exhaust hangers are gone

:)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
put a couple of sockets in the exhaust hangers to pull them up a bit, easy temporary fix and will improve the looks

GW 200T
Yeah thats a good fix chris with the sockets on the pipe hangers done on all of my RS, Car looks good andy just get it lowerd and a cup spoiler job a doneun

Black Gold Clio 182
Cheers ill give that a try. Yeah after coilovers, cup spoiler and new exhaust. Also getting front bumper/passenger wind and bonnet painted.

BG 182 FF
looks nice mate- i wanna do the same with mine (get wheels refurbed and wheel diamonds yellow).
its weird looking at another 182BG's exhaust compared to mine cos i never realised the OEM one left so much gap between the exhaust and the bumper

Black Gold Clio 182
looks nice mate- i wanna do the same with mine (get wheels refurbed and wheel diamonds yellow).
its weird looking at another 182BG's exhaust compared to mine cos i never realised the OEM one left so much gap between the exhaust and the bumper

It doesnt usually, i need new exhaust brackets to bring it back up into the bumper.

200 FF Storm Grey
Really like it mate although I would personally loose the front yellow badge, imo it's impossible to get a bright coloured diamond to look right

Stagecoach Ticket
Massive improvement mate nice car

but... the yellow is sh*t!

Standard/real carbon is the only ones i think would ever have! only racing blue can pull off painted ones

ph1 172
Wheels and splitter look great Andy. As above not overly keen on the yellow mate!

Any luck with your search for some 15" wheels?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I think the yellow looks fine mate, although I think you should do something with the side bullets,
maybe spray them black or the same grey as your wheels and highlite the numbers in yellow.
Would finish off the theme you've got going.

Although if it was mine it would be all black, wheels, badges & bullets, like a stealth fighter!
But thats just me.;)

Black Gold Clio 182
Haha ive had black on black before, last 4 cars ive had have had black wheels, so fancied a change really.

No Ali, loads keep coming up on here that tickle my fancy but cant shift mine, might try them on eBay, didnt really want to sell mine, then look for some more though, leaves me with no wheels lol.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Haha ive had black on black before, last 4 cars ive had have had black wheels, so fancied a change really.

No Ali, loads keep coming up on here that tickle my fancy but cant shift mine, might try them on eBay, didnt really want to sell mine, then look for some more though, leaves me with no wheels lol.

Fair enough.... i'm just a bit envious that you've got a black & gold while i've got a boring old iceburg,
although when I refurb my 172 wheels i'm doing them the same colour as yours,
so I must thank you for that as i'd almost given up on finding a shade of grey I liked.:cool:

ph1 172
Maybe get some cheap steelies with tyres so you don't have to rely on a swap/px.

I find on ebay you generally get better prices for clio bits than on here.

Black Gold Clio 182
Haha cheers Dave, i spent a good month looking for a decent black 172 (even on holiday with the missus, she wasnt impressed), then this popped up within my price, and 3 miles away, so snapped it up.

Yeah Ali, been told by a few members on here ill get more on eBay. Should be worth a fair bit, PE2's all have 5mm at least.

Just done a photoshop of it lowered, should be ordering coilovers in the next 2 weeks or so.
Before
Clio_7.jpg

After
lowered_ps.jpg