ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bitcoins (and other crypto currencies)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
@R-Sport.

Still Holding your $WINk ? I've a few hundred thousand and I'm losing faith lol

No mate.

Just 3

BTT 18k
PSG 8k ( up from 7 earlier )
BONFIRE 1k

BTT has been bleeding a bit

Ive got to HODL the meme coins longer namely 1 month.

All my tips
> Poocoin X3
> Orfano X4 currently awsome curve
& I sold them to early !

So bonfire. Thats it hold.
Im holding PSG till the match weds then selling across to OMI weds / thurs AM as theres a drop & the swing is + 20-30%
S

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
BA4F3055-AF49-4C9A-8DAE-99ECBDB2A20F.jpeg

Well, not me personally. At worst I’ll lose £30 of BTC. But hopefully not.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
I'm a bit rekt lol.

So forced long hold now lol

#fuckstoploss

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
No mate.

Just 3

BTT 18k
BONFIRE 1k

All my tips
> Poocoin X3
& I sold them to early !

Im holding PSG till the match weds then selling across to OMI weds / thurs AM as theres a drop & the swing is + 20-30%
S
I was on the BAR launch.
Made a tidy tidy profit on that the other day.

Pump and dump for the win on shite coins.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
No mate.

Just 3

BTT 18k
BONFIRE 1k

All my tips
> Poocoin X3
& I sold them to early !

S

PSG + 20% since thurs.

0C3A9893-C024-4552-9509-95ED1C7A7125.png

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Well much disappointment here. But totally 100% gutted also looking upwards for the design.

A few friends and I have been auto trading with bots (we built it) and its been doing a cracking job in the last year, backed up with stats from AV and TV.

So we launched a quick "scalp" bot for ourselves and dumped some funds onto it (about 20k) of USDT. Two nights ago essentially with the 5K drop that happened the Binance Stop loss (for the third time) blew right passed it and essentially fecked the whole lot up. Boom 20k gone in about 1 minute.

Much sadness but onwards and upwards, we have since sold some other projects and are going again.

Live and learn on this aspect.
What i can say from this is, soon as your in crypto, treat it as "gone" and anything after that is a bonus!!

I was going to like your post @rctempire not for the loss of money, but for your honesty that it's not always as easy as it appears! Both Crypto and shares can be extremely volatile, crypto more so in my eyes as I still dont see what the underlying asset is...

Those in profit on paper consider banking them or at least protect your initial capital.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
So just to add here my plan to invest some of the portfolio this week as it becomes available.

$15k.

Purchase pancake swop cake tokens @ about $36 a pop. > gives me about 415.

go to pools on Pancake swop when you can stake cake.

I have reviewed the tokens that are available & decided to stake TLM ( alien worlds ) -
What do I get ?

Well, APR is a whopping 113% !!!

4B4EC198-7F90-44B5-BD2E-4C0058B81EBC.jpeg

So from 15,000 invested you would get the value of

15,000 X 113% over 1 year in a yield of TLM.= $16950
That is harvested daily my your daily reward would be > $46

In terms of TLM @ $0.3 per share thats about 150 TLM per day.

So end of year.
we would still have 416 cake tokens redeemable at whatever the value is then. If its rise to a conservative $75 thats $31k

& With TLM heres the bigger interest.
150 per day @ $0.3 = $ 16950 however the launch price ATH on binance is $0.93 >> so thats 3X current value.

So returns could be nearer $30k again.

All in all a plausable way to invest, the price of pancake swop isnt so dependent on BITcoin so I think I like the idea of it .....

S

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Well much disappointment here. But totally 100% gutted also looking upwards for the design.

A few friends and I have been auto trading with bots (we built it) and its been doing a cracking job in the last year, backed up with stats from AV and TV.

So we launched a quick "scalp" bot for ourselves and dumped some funds onto it (about 20k) of USDT. Two nights ago essentially with the 5K drop that happened the Binance Stop loss (for the third time) blew right passed it and essentially fecked the whole lot up. Boom 20k gone in about 1 minute.

Much sadness but onwards and upwards, we have since sold some other projects and are going again.

Live and learn on this aspect.
What i can say from this is, soon as your in crypto, treat it as "gone" and anything after that is a bonus!!

Wow, so you set parameters & these were not triggered by the bot when buying & selling Values were reached, bugger.
You have been into the crypto currency for a good while, do you see this as an enforced blip?

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
So just to add here my plan to invest some of the portfolio this week as it becomes available.

$15k.

Purchase pancake swop cake tokens @ about $36 a pop. > gives me about 415.

go to pools on Pancake swop when you can stake cake.

I have reviewed the tokens that are available & decided to stake TLM ( alien worlds ) -
What do I get ?

Well, APR is a whopping 113% !!!

View attachment 1535162

So from 15,000 invested you would get the value of

15,000 X 113% over 1 year in a yield of TLM.= $16950
That is harvested daily my your daily reward would be > $46

In terms of TLM @ $0.3 per share thats about 150 TLM per day.

So end of year.
we would still have 416 cake tokens redeemable at whatever the value is then. If its rise to a conservative $75 thats $31k

& With TLM heres the bigger interest.
150 per day @ $0.3 = $ 16950 however the launch price ATH on binance is $0.93 >> so thats 3X current value.

So returns could be nearer $30k again.

All in all a plausable way to invest, the price of pancake swop isnt so dependent on BITcoin so I think I like the idea of it .....

S
Hi Steve

Am I reading that right that you get to have you cake and eat it?

So you buy cake, stake it into something else but still keep the cake, get interest on the other asset as well and then can sell that asset too?

That doesn’t seem right to me?

Would make sense if you switched the cake to TLM and then earned interest on the TLM along with selling that too.

Otherwise I think I need to invest 15k too!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Hi Steve

Am I reading that right that you get to have you cake and eat it?

So you buy cake, stake it into something else but still keep the cake, get interest on the other asset as well and then can sell that asset too?

That doesn’t seem right to me?

Would make sense if you switched the cake to TLM and then earned interest on the TLM along with selling that too.

Otherwise I think I need to invest 15k too!

So ive just completed it.

all but 14k into cake tokens @$36.
386 cake tokens staked
Working on 102% interest

So over a year the value of interest would be 14280 in the value of TLMs

At the end I can sell the TLMs at market price or hold & can unstake the cake & sell at market price or hold

here we see the TLM balance after approx 10 mins.

67487097-4EBB-4FD1-9CB9-0D4729445C71.png

So I have earned 1 TLM at a price of $0.33.
Thats 6/7 per hour approx 140/ 150 per day.

50,000 odd a year ( X 0.33 ) = ~$16000.

Heres the current live price which Im posting bottom right 0.336 per TLM to USDT.

Job done.

9C8737B1-C145-4280-BEB1-44D700162A00.jpeg

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Ps every $1 that pancake swop goes up earns me $386 on my staked coins value if I decided to unstake them.

If pancake gets to $50 we go from $14k to $19315
& $100 ? end of summer?? = $38600 ....

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Ah ok. That makes more sense. I thought you swapped the pancake for TLM straight away too.

But no you earn that along the way as the interest basically.

Hmm very tempting

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
I was going to like your post @rctempire not for the loss of money, but for your honesty that it's not always as easy as it appears! Both Crypto and shares can be extremely volatile, crypto more so in my eyes as I still dont see what the underlying asset is...

Those in profit on paper consider banking them or at least protect your initial capital.
This was profits we took from previous bot adventures. Still absolutely gutted, but its gambling essentially.
Always declare WINS and LOSSES otherwise your a shite gambler.
Wow, so you set parameters & these were not triggered by the bot when buying & selling Values were reached, bugger.
You have been into the crypto currency for a good while, do you see this as an enforced blip?
Sadly the bot did have the parameters and it was set, binance did not enact them, this happened before and everyone (was thousands) got $50 back. Wooo.

Just was a massive downwards candle and blew the lot out.

I'm still gutted I left a quid in a trolley, six years ago. Losing 20 grand?? f**k that.

Uch happens, cant do much. we are going again, see what happens.

Im reluctant to post the images of the losses as its horrible to see.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
let me get it straight

you've staked your pancake coins for a year (locked it in) and hedging that it will go up.

what happens after a year pancake coin drops to $1 ?

Its not locked !

Pancake now $43 ! 🔥

V2 pancake swop now shows values.

E18DFB7F-09AE-4D96-961B-BD24C419BCF1.jpegl

unstake
62F91C60-C819-46FA-9168-1011E88BAF04.png

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Im jotting this in here for a long hold 1-3 years.

Centric Cash offers 490% APR on CNR tokens over 12 months.

Purchase CNS tokens on bitter or bitrex.
Then send them to Centic & convert them to CNR.

You will need 2FA

Gigantic returns expected - I want to top up to 2-3k
Currently got 1 million for $1100 or so.

🚀🚀🚀

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
I've got a fair few TLM, but small fry compared to you.

It's got a Shitload more to go yet, too! I'm already at 110% increase.

I have zero idea what this staking shizzle is all about, though.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I've got a fair few TLM, but small fry compared to you.

It's got a Shitload more to go yet, too! I'm already at 110% increase.

I have zero idea what this staking shizzle is all about, though.

Yes thats why I chose to stake that - stake it & get s**t loads while its cheap & then watch it 10X !
Im going to be getting around 840 a week.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
But what is "staking"?

It is basically putting your token ( usually the exchange one ) into a position where you cannot trade it.
You are giving it to the exchange to use as liquidity & in turn they reward you
Some rewars you cash or others reward you in tokens -

Pancake swop gives you the choice.
You can stake cake to earn cake
or stake cake to earn tokens.

Ive gone for TLM because I believe its bottomed out price wise so the growth should just be a bit bigger that cake.

If you made a note of all the available staking tokens on cake now & the price - then revisited after 1 year > the biggest grower is obviously the winner.

I also chose TLM because its a gamer token & also already supported on the binance platform -

Reactions: GiT

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
What is the difference with the TLM ones?

Its the one that I belive can at least 5-6 X

So this is the reality.

Invested amount in pancake € ...
At the end of summer expected to be 2X maybe 4-5 X in a year

Then your interest token in 1 year which you get the same as your original pancake swop value in yield ( 100% APR ) this can also 2-4 X

So your window could be 8X.

The only caveat for loss is if pancake drops significantly however to mitigate that you can unstake straight away.

PS centric cash guys >>> Look it up & buy some on Bitmax
Send to centric wallet & convert to CNR
Bingo !!!