ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bitcoins (and other crypto currencies)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Can't see them on my binance!
Do you have full or lite?

Also buying the dip was fun...

Screenshot_20210502-074024_Binance.jpg

After buying small stocks over the years and messing about, making a few quid here or there, I can safely say this market is mental.

Trying to find that niche about what makes a good one is very difficult because of the lack of experience, I know why buying Disney at half its value is a good buy... Why should I buy ripple at a dollar! Or TLM! My naivety showing now in that fast paced place of cryptocurrency.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
What pair are you trying to trade against?
USDT or say bnb?

Do you have full or lite?

Also buying the dip was fun...

View attachment 1536087

After buying small stocks over the years and messing about, making a few quid here or there, I can safely say this market is mental.

Trying to find that niche about what makes a good one is very difficult because of the lack of experience, I know why buying Disney at half its value is a good buy... Why should I buy ripple at a dollar! Or TLM! My naivety showing now in that fast paced place of cryptocurrency.

$TLM has only just begun, too.
I have the lite version.

Do are we recommending buying tlm then? How do I buy them if I can't see them on the search?

Cheers

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Centric cash CNS is on AscendEX ( bitmax )

Look up centric cash > & of course DYOR

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Yes here is the link to centric cash

https://www.centric.com/ DYOR

If you follow thier yield graph you will see you get 500% APR on CNR tokens over 12 months.

You are getting this as a reward for being an early adoptor of their token -

I bought $1000 which got me 984k tokens, I plan to buy $2500.

Why?

500 APR on $2500 is $12500 in 1 year, at the CURRENT PRICE.

Should the price get say 7/8X to 0.01$ you will have 100k.
This is 'speculation' peice.

You may have to wait 2 years > even 3 for that price, however in that time your shares will grow fast !

Hope this helps.....

TLM > 71% & growing today, may make 0.8 before a correction.

68AE5899-8F5D-4004-8556-15F2734E09DD.jpeg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
If any of you have doge and wish to scalp profits, id be doing it before "doge/pump dump day"
It really did go nuts. Love the stupidity of it all. Sold at 30 before. Bought at 19 back up at 38 sold again! Madness! It won't be the last time it does that.

Easiest few hundred I've ever made in that space of time.

Bmw 330d
I'm calm, was half joking tbh haha but I am concerned why that's a problem chasing doge.
It’s not, do what you like.

It was more of a personal vendetta I have with Doge which I broadcast on the CS whatsapp recently, not sure if you’re in there but I assumed you was so made the comment on the back of that.

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
It’s not, do what you like.

It was more of a personal vendetta I have with Doge which I broadcast on the CS whatsapp recently, not sure if you’re in there but I assumed you was so made the comment on the back of that.
Do share please