ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BJ the Sliver PH1 Renault Sport Clio 172

Ph1 172 & Clio DCi
So. 2days till Bedford, 160,000 miles and a 7850 rev limiter has taken its tole one the engine.

On the way home tonight the s@*%# thing has cracked a ring-lan and breathed 90% of the sump full of oil all over my freshly cleaned engine bay.........****!

No drama tho. It will be at Bedford!

Fiesta!
We're no strangers to this type of challenge!
I distinctly remember Mike and myself constructing a makeshift gearbox mount out of 1 mount that didn't fit the gearbox and 1 mount that didn't fit the shell on his transit connect RS literally only a handful of hours before he had to catch the ferry to start the Modball 3000 mile European modified car rally, and it went for a few thousand miles after that!
I think he had to pull off the same trick with a broken transit driveshaft and a new focus ST driveshaft in a hotel carpark halfway through the trip aswell!