ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black 1.2 8v ph1

mk2 ph1 clio grande
this is my first car i bought it a while back standard and i was going to make a thread for it every time i bought something for it but now iv changed it quite abit and have no photos for it. so im just going to go from here and see what you think of it.

the car came with fox alloys and i got the ph2 back lights streight away.

299434_10150265122727203_511477202_8139954_5280368_n.jpg

304034_10150265122782203_511477202_8139955_161239_n.jpg

mk2 ph1 clio grande
since when i bought it i have got the following.

60mm f=gmax springs.
15 inch lenso bsx alloys.
team heko wind deflectors.
stainless steel cat back.
6k hids.
led sidelights/interior/numberplate ect.
i tinted the side repeators.
sprayed badges black and carbom wraped the front dimond.
de-wiperd back window.
put fog lights in and tinted lenses yellow.
sprayed drums and calipers black.
hung that all important smurf of the back and got the stickers out.
i did spray the fox wheels black and i had a jap can on but i did not like the look or sound.

Monaco 172
Lokks great dude, big improvement!
Want those wheels tbh! only thing is it looks like it needs moreeeee lowzz?!
keep it up man!

mk2 ph1 clio grande
cool :) think he mentioned your car before, rims look good, defiantly de-sticker and de-smurf it, get a sport spolier, colour code and it will be spot on
good old smurfy aint going no where ;) yeahh i like them got some black fox alloys to sell if you know anyone intrested? i got the paint for colour coding today :D

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
would like projectors. dont like the angle eyes on the ph1 tho. but i dont mind it still lights up the road well :D

HIDs in a reflector housing will burn everyone else's eyes out. HIDs should ONLY be fitted in a projector housing.

You don't have to get the angel eyes, I agree, they look crap.

Get Renaultsport Dual Optic headlights, £50-60 for a misty pair (easy enough to fix) or £70+ for a decent pair.

DSCF1762s.jpg

My old ones in the pic had the upper reflector section painted, have a plain silver pair now.

mk2 ph1 clio grande
i will end up getting colies most likely. but my next thing when iv colour coded it will be a laguna splitter :D

ph1 clio 1.2
its a nice car this! ive seen you about middlesbrough a few times, saw you down Tpark last night, and remember you passing my car down town one time haha, loving them wheels! i need a set :(

e92 330i
Could look so much nicer without that smurf, no offence but it really doesn't suit it. Apart from that looks tidy.

mk2 ph1 clio grande
its a nice car this! ive seen you about middlesbrough a few times, saw you down Tpark last night, and remember you passing my car down town one time haha, loving them wheels! i need a set :(

orr yeahh yours on colies? looked low when i saw you in town. noticed you had yellow fogs like me haha, if you are who i think. an yeahh love my sheels like :D

ph1 clio 1.2
yes its got back colies and just lowering springs on front(ran out of cash) haha,, and yeah its pretty low, am gonna take the adjusters of my colies to get lower on the back, yes yellow fogs for the win! not done much to mine like, just little things here and there

how are the springs you've got for ride etc? been looking at them for my clio but didnt't know if anyone had them!

mk2 ph1 clio grande
as you can see its not extreemly low but conering ability is increased alot. but with the standard shocks its aabit bouncy on cuntry roads. i deffinatly recomend them tho for the price. :)

Petrol Blue 182.
loose the smurf and the exhuast, will look much cleaner at the rear, Dual Optics, change to look of the front end imensly.

I like the wheels, get some cheap used coilys to drop it some more and will look quite good!