ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 172 Replica Alloy Colour?

Dynamique 1.4 16v
Hiya,

I have a 172 replica with the 16" 5 spoke alloys, I'm thinking of getting them refurbed through Haz (i think thats his user name) not sure weather to stick with the std colour or go for another like black....

Please let me know your thoughts also if anyone has any pictures of your clio's with different colour alloys that would be great!

Oops, I couldn't see for looking, d'oh.

I'd go with anthracite too. White will get dirty really quickly & if you don't stay on top of cleaning them they'll start to look yellow.

Dynamique 1.4 16v
Thank you I do like the sound of the dark grey colour....has anybody got any pictures at all on a black clio?

Haz white sounds abit wild to me...although I'm open to ideas I'd love to see a picture?

Haz I've also just checked my wheels and they are not that bad thought they were in a mess but looks like only light marks really so fingers crossed you will be able to do this for me. See you at the weekend mate!

Dynamique 1.4 16v
Little bump...has anybody got any pictures of std 16" 172 wheels that are different colours? Would really like to see some if possible.

Thank you

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Greeny172's Car - Ford Graphite Grey or something I think

DSC00159.gif

Dynamique 1.4 16v
That does look very sweet! I'm really not sure weather to go the dark grey or just get them silver again as the silver does look great! Just don't want my wheels to look like they are just dirty all the time.....

172 Cup, AX trackbeast.
BMW granite silver is a nice gunmetally style colour. Check out the E34 M5 in Ronin, that's the colour...

Dynamique 1.4 16v
Thank you for all your help.....still going towards light grey I think :)

I will have a chat with Haz to see what he thinks at the weekend.

Thank you again

Suzuki Ignis Sport
If u want light grey, I did some light grey wheels on smithy1989's 172 FF wheels.... here are the results..

Not so good against silver, but i reckon against black it would look the nuts.

On the car
Image000.jpg

When i finished refurbing them...
10072008674.jpg