ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Clio 1.2 Grande

Managed to get my hands on a MK2 Ph1

When I first got it... bog standard;
thestart.jpg

List of Mods to be done:

• Ph2 Rear Lights
  • Ph2 Rear Bumper
  • New Side Strips
  • Clear Side Repeaters
  • Colour Coding
  • Lowering
  • Dual Optic Headlights
  • Dynamique/Sport rear spoiler
  • Different Wheels
  • Different aerial?
  • Ph1 172 leather interior + door cards?
  • De-wiper?

Not really sure if thats everything :) Work will be getting done slowly+surely :D
The ones with ? I'm not sure what to do? Opinions?

Also, I was debating about going for the stealth look? Think I should?

If anyone has any suggestions/criticism feel free to post :rasp: I'll happily admit i'm a bit of a noob.

Last edited:
  Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Looks tidy mate, liking the sound of the mods! i think de-wipering is silly imo. What wheels you gonna get?

Looks tidy mate, liking the sound of the mods! i think de-wipering is silly imo. What wheels you gonna get?
yeah, de-wipering isn't really my thing at all.. just thought i'd see what people thought!
I'm not sure yet, i've got some wheels up in my loft, gonna bring them down tonight and whack them on either tonight or tomorrow hopefully and see how they look...
Think I should go for a stealth look?

1.2 8V MK1 PH2
Looks nice mate, similar to mine at the moment except I haven't actually done anything apart from clean it up and rip off the mudflaps lol. Going for some similar mods myself and am going to be going for a red/black colour scheme with some refurbished 172 alloys. Not decided on the leather interior yet, but it's an idea that's growing on me as it looks gorgeous. Wouldn't de-wiper, but yours is the best colour. If it was my car I'd be going for the stealth look and just paint the bullets to make it stand out a little like Jaketron has. Best of luck buddy :)

Looks nice mate, similar to mine at the moment except I haven't actually done anything apart from clean it up and rip off the mudflaps lol. Going for some similar mods myself and am going to be going for a red/black colour scheme with some refurbished 172 alloys. Not decided on the leather interior yet, but it's an idea that's growing on me as it looks gorgeous. Wouldn't de-wiper, but yours is the best colour. If it was my car I'd be going for the stealth look and just paint the bullets to make it stand out a little like Jaketron has. Best of luck buddy :)

Just had a look in your thread seems almost similar to mine!
I think i'm going to go for the stealth look...
Found some wheels up in my loft, bit damaged... but put them on to see what people think?
Need to get new side strips aswell dont like the current ones but this is what i've done to the current "bullets"

img00214201007161614.jpg

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Sell me your rear bumper and boot lid?... Last time i said that the guy wrote his car off the week after.... >.<

Plans are similar to mine then i got bored... lol

Sell me your rear bumper and boot lid?... Last time i said that the guy wrote his car off the week after.... >.<

Plans are similar to mine then i got bored... lol
I'm actually looking to get Ph2 Rear Bumper... once I get that I may just put mine up for sale somewhere? If you're actually looking for it? :) lol

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I'm actually looking to get Ph2 Rear Bumper... once I get that I may just put mine up for sale somewhere? If you're actually looking for it? :) lol

well actually im looking for a front bumper, boot lid, and rear bumper :rasp:

Let me know if u decide to sell.

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
I think you should go for a cross between a stealth/euro look, drop it really low and spray bullets etc black then get some spacers and a set of stretched porkers, would look the biz!

1.2 8V MK1 PH2
Those alloys look better than the trims mate as a temporary measure lol, look like something off a Ford Fiesta though. I would check out JaketroN's thread though if you haven't already, should give you some inspiration despite his being the newer model than ours. I'm sure it'll look nice when it's done, pretty much the same as mine atm!

Sprayed the badge... the outcome?...;
img00225201007221328.jpg

and still working on the debadge, trying to get it perfect.. :( you can still see it partly but within the next few days you wont be able to even notice! :)

img00226201007221328.jpg