ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Gold touch up paint?

Renaultsport Clio 182
I went to the Renault dealers today and asked about a touch up paint for my Black Gold 182 (I have a couple of tiny stone chips on the bonnet). They seem to think that there isn't a touch kit available for Black Gold yet as it is a new colour?! Are they speaking rubbish?
Anyone have the part number for it?

Cheers.

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v
last i heard, the touch up pack wasnt available for black gold, as it is too new a colour. That might not be the case anymore though.

106 GTi
They do it now, I brought some the other month, I'll dig out the part number when I go down stairs later!

106 GTi
Paint code is 267 for Black Gold.

The part number is 7711229485 for the touch up stick, £6.83 inc Vat

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v
biojo said:
mines a 172 mk2 , and im sure its black gold its a 52 plate, bought mine 15/09/05

afaik, no 172's were ever produced in black gold, just pearl black.

182's were however.

Clio 172mk2
where will it say on car what colour it is

whats this look like to u

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
  RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Just a quick question... is touch up paint worth using? i.e. once on does it match the rest of the car well?

are you meant to do anything after you put it on? i also have a few stone chips i would quite like to touch up!!

Cheers.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
well its just a few wee chips so think i will give it a bash. maybe a T-cut after the touch up will help blend the old with the new??

B