ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black & Orange Mk2 project

Update

A few new cleaning products have arrived :)

DSC_0519_zpsfed3ed2d.jpg

Update

So just got back from work to find a mystery parcel waiting for me...

DSC_0520_zps2033750b.jpg

Thats alot of parcel tape !

Finally got through it all...

DSC_0521_zps167f4903.jpg

DSC_0522_zps39d48dd8.jpg

DSC_0524_zps4a448f31.jpg

My cup spoiler has arrived, yes its the wrong colour but it is near impossible to find one in pearl black so this one will be getting a full re-spray.

:D

Update

So today the car got a top up wash, just a rinse down then a contact wash with born to be mild, then another rinse followed by drying with damp towels and megs ultimate detailer to prevent swirls.

A few pic's after the clean

IMG_8211_zps47468647.jpg

IMG_8214_zps50b819b2.jpg

IMG_8219_zpsfd1f069a.jpg

IMG_8229_zps152913c8.jpg

Update

So I move back to oxford tomorrow to start another year at university, so this will be the last big update for a while as the car is not coming with me :( so anyway I noticed that even after the top up clean the wheels weren't looking there best so I got the car up on stands removed the wheels and gave them a good clean
inside and out. I then re-sealed the wheels with 3 coats of poor boys.

DSC_0527_zps5b17bd51.jpg

DSC_0526_zps8a43ec2d.jpg

DSC_0528_zps91c5b605.jpg

Just a quick side note I am still struggling to find someone to spray my cup
spoiler if anyone has any recommendations :)

Thanks for looking

Brad :D

Fiesta ST
Is your Clio still lowered on 40mm Apex springs? Looks the ideal ride height for a non-sport I reckon ;).

Nice work though, it's looking quality!

Update

So just another little update not clio related but formula student related, so yesterday the OBR team went out for its first test of the 2013-2014 year (with last years car) the objective of the test was to do back to back aero tests, a simulation endurance run as well as test a new driver.

IMG_8505_zpsdf0988fb.jpg

No. 1 driver doing the endurance run

IMG_8597_zpsb7a05885.jpg

These tyres are pretty f**ked (they had been on at competition and test's earlier in the summer)

IMG_8684_zpsae79bb27.jpg

Finally a pic of one of our new drivers.

Thanks for looking
Brad.

Update

So this one is clio related, I have found a place that can re-spray my cup spoiler so hopefully it will be ready for the MCM meet on saturday (no guarantee's). fingers crossed :)

Titanium 182
Can anyone help me out here? Like this I have put a 172 bumper on my DCI 65 but I'm having a bit of trouble putting the wheel arches onto the bumper, does anyone have any ideas on how I could fit them on properly?

Can anyone help me out here? Like this I have put a 172 bumper on my DCI 65 but I'm having a bit of trouble putting the wheel arches onto the bumper, does anyone have any ideas on how I could fit them on properly?

172 has different arch liners. you'll either have to bodge your old ones on (i did ;) ) or source some off a 172 mate