ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Pearl 1.4 16v Daily

racing blue sport
Right this is my 4th clio to date and although it's not a sport like my Arctic 182 and I wish it was I just couldn't bring myself to pay the insurance every month so I bought this to use for a year so sport insurance will come down , clean 1.4 that's done 67,000 miles
Paid £1000 off it and not a thing wrong with it except leaking sunroof but a tube of sealant and a few hours of time that was soon done ,
My plan is to make it similar to my old one which had coilovers and 16 rota grids but this time I'm going for better coilovers and v grids in bronze plus a few extras I'll post pics in a while

racing blue sport
This is my old clio from when I was 17 some people might recognise it
imagejpg1_zps882e0f5a.jpg

racing blue sport
Now this is the new one
Sealed sunroof had plastics colour coded along with diamonds and dash inserts and polished headlights and transferred private plate
imagejpg1_zpsba324d98.jpg

imagejpg2_zps264b98ab.jpg

racing blue sport
Picture after shooting as I was waiting for a customer , bit dirty have colour coded plastics on including diamonds and my private plate is on too
imagejpg1_zps55b2fd4a.jpg