ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blonde Needing Advice!!

Leon Cupra R 225
WAS HOPING SOME OF YOU LOT ON HERE COULD HELP ME?

I KNEW MY STANDARD EXHAUST HAD NEARLY HAD IT AND WAS PLANNING ON GETTING A NEW ONE, AFTER ID UPGRADED MY BRAKES AND REFURBED MY WHEELS!

HUH, THE BLO*DY THING IS RATTLING LIKE A JUNKIE GOING COLD TURKEY TODAY AND IM SURE ITS LOST A BIT OF POWER!!! :dead:

ITS AN X PLATE (2000) 172 BY THE WAY, AND I WANT A HIDDEN TAILPIPE AND SOMETHING THAT AINT TOO NOISY, HAS TO BE STAINLESS OF COURSE!

THANX IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP

ANNIE

CJ

Blue ph1 172
Standard 172 back boxes tend to fall off, mine did when I was overtaking my mate, buggered his front bumper up.

Leon Cupra R 225
Somebody is on the ball today, how do you know i dont already stay in a CAPITAL?

Leon Cupra R 225
It aint the baffles, ive seen underneath and the whole thing has about had it :dapprove:

Annie said:
Somebody is on the ball today, how do you know i dont already stay in a CAPITAL?

But I only just looked at that. I took a random gamble:D.

Leon Cupra R 225
see if you had a scottish keyboard you would know, its the button nxt to the spacebar!! :rasp:

Ph1
If your wanting the standard one welded up for the time being Annie the guy who's done welding work for me will do it.

Will only cost a few quid and he's a top bloke. Works all hours too.

Leon Cupra R 225
Hey Zippy, long time no see? Going to have to meet this week till i have a go in yours! Be a big difference

Ph1
Annie said:
Hey Zippy, long time no see? Going to have to meet this week till i have a go in yours! Be a big difference

Swap ya?? haha jj

Iv decided to kill it. Its still not running right and im getting fed up. DONT MOD A 172 FOLKS!! WAIST O TIME !!! :)

Leon Cupra R 225
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dont do it, you love that car! See a young lad from Lockerbie has that flame red 172, meant to be chipped!

Last edited:
  Ph1
Annie said:
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dont do it, you love that car! See a young lad from Lockerbie has that red 172, meant to be chipped!

Yeah thats Ryan's old car. Spoke to his dad when he used to own it and it had a K&N and a Superchip back then.

Hi Ian, ive got:

Head work, cams, inlet work, SMT6, 182 Manifold, lightend fly, modded Janspeed Decat, Viper, hybrid zorst etc etc