ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blyton Park Wet & Dry laps. Oversteers, lock ups, yeahhhh

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Morning all!!

Haven't been onto CS for a while. Haven't really been onto any forums for a while as I had some (involuntary) time off work, but back to it now so I wanted to share what I've been up to with the DC2.

Changes since the last time I posted include some lovely Spoon 4 pot calipers, Spoon Roll Centre Adjusters and new track rod ends. I've also switched to Millers CFS 10w40 Fully Synth engine oil, I swear my engine feels stronger on this. Weird thing to say as it sounds like bullshit I know, but it's good lol.

Anyway Blyton Park, did anyone go? It was on the 4th of October, there were a few Clios there. I was there with my mates, a 550bhp E92 M3, VXR, 125d and 320bhp Ibiza.

D455EE98-B677-4731-9A94-47B634C4B857_zps0irreesr.jpg

The day started very wet, which was no ideal place to learn a new setup on your car. This was also Dan's first trackday (M3) so he was struggling a bit too, as you can see!

The Integra was obviously a lot less to handle, meaning I could go a bit quicker, but still had plenty of slides:

Once the weather dried out however, I did get some fast laps in:

Overall a brilliant day. It was more of a warm up for me though, I'm off to the 'ring on Friday! :D

Cannot. Wait.

(Disclaimer: I do not think I am a driving god, these videos are for entertainment only :) )

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Love the sound of the screaming B18. Makes me miss my old DC2! Maybe I'll buy another one once the Clio goes...
I'm really happy with the exhaust note at the moment, but unfortunately the baffles are going in my Mugen backbox :(
Teg sounds great from the footage!
thanks mate! with regard to the M3 driver I don't remember noticing him being sat close!