ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bmw 328i sport pics,Im new!!!

bmw E36 328i sport
elo all,im a new member here from south london,love ur little clios,think there great fun and me younger bro has a clio williams,i dont know much bout the cars but im a true bmw fanatic and own a bmw 328i sport,(with enough power to suprise some M3s),Any way thought i thought id say elo and heres a few pics..;)

Since pics it has gained...

Enlarged throttle body
ported and enlarged inlet manifold
Live remap
K&N panel filter
black diamond,EBC brake setup
Eibach Springs
Original bmw 328i sport Avus shocks:)

C.A Automotive supercharger in the pipe line!

rightsidefromrear.jpg

sideslash.jpg

wheelinarch.jpg

DSCN0228.jpg

frontonveiw.jpg

user_online.gif

Last edited:
  bmw E36 328i sport
LOL i never am aloud,Been in it though and is great fun,I always wanted one at his age,Such a poky motor and it really pulls for what it is!;)

bmw E36 328i sport
Unfortunantly mine hasnt got LSD as it has stability control/traction,The earlyer ones did though but i prefer having the traction control to be honest,The back loves to come out on her with ease anyway!;)

bmw E36 328i sport
Harry mate lolol,When you grow up you might be able to handle a mans car.
Right now though bruv i dont think your ready to comment on any one elses car lol;)

Last edited:
  www.renparts.co.uk
Harry mate lolol,When you grow up you might be able to handle a mans car.
Right now though bruv i dont think your ready to comment on any one elses car lol;)

typical response..... just becuase you own an ageing BMW you think that makes you a real man, millionaire and a fantastic driver... what is so much better about your car than his, its certainly worth less...

Ad

MK2 FRS
welcome mate, Nice motor....

unfortunately some people on here think clios are the be all and end all of motoring.. lol

www.renparts.co.uk
welcome mate, Nice motor....

unfortunately some people on here think clios are the be all and end all of motoring.. lol

it is a clio forum.... in the clio picture section...he doesn't own or ever has owned a clio? then he comes telling people that clios arnet mens cars... why bother..

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Can't [SIZE=-1]enethesize how much i hate this shape BMW, being stereotypical and completely none pc i've only ever seen them driven by Gangsta black people. [/SIZE]

www.renparts.co.uk
^as most people take it as general banter? not act like their poor lil clio has feelings lol

ive no longer got a clio so it doesn't bother me.. just strikes me that he actually feels offended by dave's comment which was clearly a joke.. and as i said seems like a stereotypical ageing BMW driver... who again thinks its the be all and end all of motoring.

Engles Mummy
1 r****d, 2 r****d, 3 r****d, 4.... :rolleyes:

OK car m8, you should have bought an old m3 evo though.

Surely a 172 cup would beat this on track though?

Last edited:
  a burnt one
Nice motor mate, my friend is onto his second 328 now.

Acceleration is awesome for such a heavy car and it's great fun in the snow and wet.

Ignore the r****d comments, some retards dont even know the correct phrase is 'should have' and not as is commonplace here on CS 'should of'

Also, while im on the subject, do the people who 'brought' a new car a week ago get asked by people 'Who did you bry it from?'

a burnt one
Well spotted and the relevance of that in this topic is what exactly??

They were on the car years ago and are not any longer

Does that make you happy?

Or do i need a cup spoiler/splitter, turinis and silvervisions to meet your and most others approval, i shall take a new pic if you so wish.

Engles Mummy
Well spotted and the relevance of that in this topic is what exactly??

They were on the car years ago and are not any longer

Does that make you happy?

Or do i need a cup spoiler/splitter, turinis and silvervisions to meet your and most others approval, i shall take a new pic if you so wish.

Jesus! Looks someone didn't get there morning arse pounding today....

a burnt one
Quite right, but would you class 'should of' as a spelling mistake?

I get the feeling it's not and most people actually believe that is the way it's worded.

172 mk2 Iceberg
nice clean car.......
not bad for an old one...

have you cracked the 6 second 0 to 60 with all those mods?