ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMW paint is hard?

titanic killer
Just done my mates blue 323 convertable boot lid and started with menz i.p on white 4in sfx pad with G220 didnt touch it after a couple attempts so stepped up to yellow sfx pad and after 2 attempts with that was a big improvement but still only prob 70% correction
Is it really hard paint or am i doing somethng wrong etc?

106 GTi
Nightmare to correct by DA alone. As above work in small areas and be prepared to repeat the area a few times.

titanic killer
Nightmare to correct by DA alone. As above work in small areas and be prepared to repeat the area a few times.
that as much i did break his boot down into small pieces like i did 5 sections on the boot nd used quite a bit of pressure even on speed 6 and movin an inch a second
think i could prob get 85% of them out with a second full attempt maybe working in even smaller portions
fook doing a whole BMW thou,youd be there all week to do it properly

Mondeo TDCI 130
We did a bmw 1 series, was a f**king nightmare! well, gaz did most of it to be honest..... took a full day, and it wasn't very old!

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Straight to the point Adam, YES ITS HARD!

Spent a day and a half doing a Z4, though it was full correction all round and fabric hood needed quite a bit of attention, went down to IP on a yellow 4" pad, then final finish one white.

Great improvements; :D

Before
BMW_Z4_0056.gif

After
BMW_Z4_0060.gif

But hard work.:dapprove: