ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bomber's Reliable Savage Supercharged Snorting Slut of a Ph1

Golf GTD Mk7
Re: Bomber's Awesome Ph1 Track Slut

Nice work dave. Show's how much notice I've been taking. Could have sworn you sold this :eek:

CLIO PH1 172

i remember this thread used to have the title "bomber's ph1 track slut just got awsome pg???" i think its needs changing again to " bomber's awesome ph1 track slut just got even more awsomer - pg 26"

cant wait to see this develope i thought it was some sort of ac delete bracket, ohhh how wrong i was !!!!

Qashcow

boosting guna be good, brap brap. its going to be done over 18 - 24 months or so, so no rush, and everything on a budget.

lowered compression to 9.5:1 hopefully by butchering the standard pistons, ARP bolts to strengthen it up a little, new cambelt and Megane pulley while im down that end of the engine. Either RS tuning remap or ideally a 2nd hand Omex with modified race loom if i can get it, then it can be mapped and re-mapped locally rather than 3 hours drive North or South of me.

If im feeling really flush (dependant on a job change) when doing the cam belt and pistons, may as well bung some 421 cams in too. wont know that till next summer though.

i was looking at selling up a while ago jonny, decided against it, cheaper to put £3k into the clio than buy something else that id waste a fortune on too. i know some people dont understand it, but i dont smoke, do drugs or drink massive amounts, so this is my vice...... or so ive convinced the missus:)

Qashcow

i remember this thread used to have the title "bomber's ph1 track slut just got awsome pg???" i think its needs changing again to " bomber's awesome ph1 track slut just got even more awsomer - pg 26"

cant wait to see this develope i thought it was some sort of ac delete bracket, ohhh how wrong i was !!!!

lol, we'll see if luke wants to change it for me ;)

TrackCar & F30 330d

Oh glad your getting the piston's machined, I just had an image of you using a drill lol

Qashcow

43935.jpg

+

ShowImage.aspx

= B-Spec/PMT ;)

VTS(In Bits) BMW7.30

Bomber you get everywhere.
Great Build and a fantastic read! I see B4T thinking is coming through as shown by the Black and Decker!

Fancy taking me out at Llandow, I need to be shown how to drive a 172 properly!
once I get one that is...

Qashcow

im a little slut tbh, get around everywhere. just ask the TTE lads ;)

I can take you out an Llandow sure, wont be doing it for everyone though. it wont be supercharged by then though :(

Qashcow

this arrived today, isnt being plumbed into the engine supply, just the SC.

may get one for the engine if i feel the need someday

2010_11_24_3703.gif

Qashcow

Sure is Adey, the other box should be here by then too ;)

its a ITG filter Gray, lol

Qashcow

it goes between the throttle body and manifold, it's like a KERS device. when you press the horn button it'l give you an extra 30bhp yo

Evo 5 RS

No, you may not! I don't understand why everyone likes the ph2 bumper more. I think it looks worse.

340i

Ph-2 rear bumper.... How f**king dare you :dapprove:

wash your mouth out with soap and razor blades!

Qashcow

pmsl at the PH2 bumper comments, will never happen. Cup spoiler perhaps, but that is all.

Gray, im going to be honest, it has a certain ring to it which i like....

LY R26

just read it from the beginning mate, what a transformation!! I hope to get a ph1 track wh0re some day, will deffo be looking at this for inspiration, absolutley love it mate!