ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bought a 182 Cup, trackday already booked

Clio 1.5 dci
Alright Guys,
Never posted on here but visit a lot, sold my mk.2 dci65 that was on its way out after spending a small fortune fixing and modding it. Had to scratch the itch of a sport. Ended up going for a BG 182 cup.

What can people tell me about the car? REG AU05 YJB. I'll be posting some pics of the exhaust as I'm having trouble identifying it. It looks like a pure motorsports system but its all new to me so not quite sure. In love with the car, the noise, the speed, the comfort. Completely different car from my old clio.

Car will be used only on weekends and trackdays as I have a company car. First track day is on the 21/11/2017 at Brands. A circuit i'm kind of familiar with. Will anyone else from here be attending?

Ever growing list of things to do to the car, mostly just tidying it up, refurbing grills and wheels etc then spend money on new wheels and tires.

Pictured below my old dci and below that my new 182. Live in Sussex so on sundays if weather is decent likely find me at Beachy Head
1.jpg
IMG_0251.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Welcome mate. Chances are the car will be what’s known as a full fat/cup packed not a cup.

You happy with the car then?

Clio 1.5 dci
Welcome mate. Chances are the car will be what’s known as a full fat/cup packed not a cup.

You happy with the car then?
Yeah im aware 182 Cups only came in inferno or RB. But yeah both cup packs have been optioned on mine.

I love it, as far as im aware it has cook sport springs, decat on an aftermarket exhaust system that looks a lot like a pure motorsports system, k-tech induction kit and a remap but no print out. Either way it pulls really well from low down and held itself well against my mates meg 265. Can't wait to see how it performs on track.

Teg
My old Clio which I sold a little over two years ago once I bought my DC2.

I bought it standard and spent a small fortune on it. If it's still in your possession and you'd like to know anything just let me know.

Providing nothing's been changed its got a PMS cat back and it's mapped by RS Tuning. I'm pretty sure I gave the print out to the guy who bought it off me.

I regret selling it and if your looking at selling let me know. @Ferds

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Clio 1.5 dci
My old Clio which I sold a little over two years ago once I bought my DC2.

I bought it standard and spent a small fortune on it. If it's still in your possession and you'd like to know anything just let me know.

Providing nothing's been changed its got a PMS cat back and it's mapped by RS Tuning. I'm pretty sure I gave the print out to the guy who bought it off me.

I regret selling it and if your looking at selling let me know. @Ferds

View attachment 1400963View attachment 1400964View attachment 1400965View attachment 1400966View attachment 1400967
Hi mate,

Still very much in love with the clio everytime I get in it, looking after it very well. Put some AD08Rs on it, some Ferrodo pads up front, new discs all round and got some PRO RACE 1.2s for it but loving the look of the Turinis, sailed through its MOT few months ago. Love seeing this pictures of it. The sound is just unreal from that PMS exhaust. The chap I bought it from did indeed hand me all the docs with print out. He wasnt sure on exhaust but I identified it after purchasing as the PMS system. I am currently looking at getting buckets and a half cage installed for some more track duty. What seats are you running and any recommendations? Unfortunately it needs a little love as a now very much ex girlfriend decided to kick the door and scratched the hell out of it. Another thing I have noticed is that the car does drink oil, no smoking, and after a full service with NGK spark plugs it seemed healthier but still was this something you experienced? If your ever in sussex mate your welcome to come and drive the car but I wont be getting rid ever I think. I have an 05 RS6 as well and the Clio still puts the bigger smile on my face.