ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake Bleeding Problem on 182

2005 RB 182
Iv spent the weekend sorting my brakes out with braided hoses and new discs + pads (build thread coming).
Got everything back together and topped up the reservoir with new fluid and set about bleeding them up.
2 hours later (and some very tired legs!) and i cannot get the pedal to pump up at all!
I cracked all 4 nipples and left them to allow the fluid to run through nicely then nipped them all back up and started again, still nothing!
Im now at a loss with it! I even cracked the hoses at various points to see if the fluid was travelling through at each joint which it is.
Any help would be great as i could do with it back on the road for Monday! Sick of driving the missus' Diesel!!

2005 RB 182
I was hoping it wasn't master cylinder as its not great to get at! What do you mean by bled with clip?