ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brands Hatch room-share for Sat night

Ive booked a room at the Dartford Travel Lodge for £37 but will only stay there if someone will share with me. Theres a double bed which I get shotgun on, a pull out bed and a sofa.. so up to three can share the room.

Any takers? If we get three of us thats only £12 each! Musnt grumble!

PM me or leave a message if interested.

Ill even give you a discount Jilly.. as long as you promise not to tell the Mrs! ;)

Also if you bring along a ladyfriend to share, the price drops dramatically. Just a thought.

7.6cc :D

Sorry Roamer ;)

Matt-im bringing 2 girls with me im afraid, i honestly dont think you would be able to cope!!!:devilish:

3 of you? No problem. Tell you what, Ill let you all stay free if I can use my camcorder. Never let it be said Im not a generous bloke. :D

7.6cc :D

Cheers Matt, id think wed better stick to our own room though! you were making us sleep on the floor! :cry:

Matt, join our room ? We have already got a reputation now mate so one more bloke wont hurt ! LOL !
;)

Seriously tho, if you wanna crash in our room, I am sure you have slept in worse places that that and it will cost nowt then ! Fred obviously does not mind and I will second that so let us know mate !

Just thought, if you have a room for 3 people why dont Fred and I crash in your place, that hotel is also cheaper than the one we are in and would only cost £12.30 each if we stayed there ? Another idea perhaps ???????

I am up for that if it is ok with everyone else.

Hey.. its a great offer Dai.. if youre sure you and Fred dont mind?

Ill go whichever way you want (ahem) - either kip down at yours or you cancel and come to mine. Either way well split it equally, so itll work out cheap whichever way we go.

Like I say.. only if neither of you mind.

FRED ! Get in here mate and lets sort this ? We will all be going for a meal anyway at the same place so it makes no difference where we stay and it should be easier if we stay with Matt at his crib ? Cheaper for all of us then ? We need to decide soon !

Also, if we do that then Mike should be able to have the room that we are not going to need then so that Val and he can stay there ?

Your call Fred, whatever way Matt you can share with us fella ! I am fine with it, in fact I think its a winner !
;)

Right........... Matt, Fred and I will be staying at the place that Matt has initially booked, is this correct ? If this is correct then Val and Mike can have the room that Fred and I were going to use ?

How can we sort all this out ? Is it easy enough to change the names on our room to Val and Mike ? Roamer, do you know what the procedure is ?

I would try and sort it but I am in Bournemouth at the moment and I am only doing this now on the sly so I have no time to do it.

Can we try and sort this out ASAP, is it going to be a hassle to do ?

So Matt, we will be crashing at your crib mate ! Mike, maybe you can liase with Roamer about the room at the place that he booked for Fred and I ?

Renault Laguna Coupe

All sorted. Matt, Fred, Ive spoken to Dai & Ill come and pick you all up from Dartford once youve arrived so we can have BEERS!

well, it will be interesting to get the low-down on Sunday about who slept with who on Saturday night, and where - and how many turned up to try and get in the wrong room, and also, and more importantly - who snores????? ;)