ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bride seats in my clio?

Stripped yozza'd cup
They're lovely seats, but would look odd in a French car I think.... They're a proper JDM brand.

Buy a pair of Bimarco Futura's..... About the same price and they're FIA apprOved!

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Be careful! These maybe fakes, there seems to be a lot of fakes coming in from the far east recently.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Over a grand for ONE Bride seat so can't see them being genuine.

S3 Sportback, Ninja
Having said that someone on the m3 forum I go on has rep's in his car which he does regular track days on proper bride subframes and loves them.

My biggest issue with fake goods after the blatant theft of other peoples design to actually make any business is the quality of build. f**k fitting seats that might not have been properly crash/safety tested in your car, I'd sooner have an entry level set of corbeau or Cobra seats that will have been properly tested than some knock off s**t from the far east which probably isn't kitemarked/british standards tested.