ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bristol, Ring Rd -14:00, Silver Ph1, A16 ***

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Ph1 with carbon style bonnet.

I was on the GSXR bike, it was good to see how my bike faired against the 172.

I just couldn't get the power down as the roads are like riding on chalk with all the salt on the road.

1.2 beast
That was me mate, i was spose to be going to the misses house for sunday lunch, but i could not resis having a go for a laugh even tho i new i would be coming second lol

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Your car sounded pretty good and loud, I normally can't hear anything over the exhaust on the bike.

To be honest I thought it went really well.

What mods have you done to the engine?

I'll keep a eye out for you when I'm in the car too.

1.2 beast
I just got a filter and a cat back system, i am up the ring road a fair bit to and from the misses house, so you will probly see me about, i liked the bike, i did notice off the smaller round about u did not fly by me to start off with but then u must of got the power down

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
I know as I went over the dip from the roundabout onto the dual carriageway, the back spun up and lost a bit off speed.

How did they compare when coming down from the bowlplex roundabout?

You up for a rolling road day on the 25th Feb, at Westec in Newport? £30.

1.2 beast
when we came back the other way you made me look like i was standing still lol, i might be up for the rolling road day is any one else going from this area?