ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTCC Race Weekend Pics

Oil Burner
Its been a long long long weekend, doing Saturday and Sunday, im truly knackered!

However its been a superb weekend, some excellent racing, nice to see some familiar faces, both drivers and photographers, the cars look excellent this season and the field isnt as disappointing as i initially expected.

Im going to put up a few of the more weird shots from the weekend. Got plenty of boring shots, but no-one really wants to see those.

1. Prob the picture ive liked the most from the weekend, shot at 1/6th

506025077_iWm5q-L.jpg

2. Race 2, the front runners.

506031753_fQzJr-L.jpg

3. The very photogenic Cartridge World cars.

506035208_qJTn5-L-1.jpg

4. Carl Breeze funny angles down Paddock

506039735_GHbzx-L.jpg

5. Same again with Plato (Saturday...hense its wet)

505097025_xjV4H-L.jpg

6. Starting to like these Pitlane shots

505293482_2QRPd-L.jpg

7. Flames, not the sharpest, but i like it

505298965_Mci8F-L-1.jpg

8. Yet Another C-World Car

506034552_x6Yx6-L-1.jpg

9. And Again!

506077044_C8xR7-L.jpg

10. A Straight forward boring shot of Breeze as im too tired to look for a more interesting one!

506036486_66ctE-L-1.jpg

Hope you lot like them,

Let me know what you think,

Cheers,

Nick

Ian

Focus TDCi
Always like comparing yours and Chris' work, Nick. You both take excellent photos, but you vary in style slightly! #1 #2 and #6 for me out of those. :)

Oil Burner
Im Far from a master blagger, im accredited media, so got media pass.

Thanks for comments guys :)

Nick

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Stunning shots Nick, i'm really liking your pitlane pics too. I presume you'll be at Brands next weekend for the BSB?

Oil Burner
Cheers all,

Would like to get rid of the watermarks, but people tend to take the p**s without them.

The kit used was Canon 40d + 100-300F4 (sigma) and 10-22 (canon--- Stolen from a mate)

I am indeed at Brands Both days for BSB.

And then Thruxton few weeks after that.

Nick