ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

182cup & 172 racecar
Race 2

9437722831_2f8661b43d_b.jpg

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Sounds like a great day, would of liked to come along but was buying a new car!

Great results though, CS forum podium lock out!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Sounds like a great day, would of liked to come along but was buying a new car!

Great results though, CS forum podium lock out!

Well to be fair there was only about 6 or 8 cars in the highest class and I think 4 or 5 are forum users, so it was always likely that would happen.

Some of the other classes only had 1 car in them so you were guarenteed first in class just for finishing, lol.

182cup & 172 racecar
Well to be fair there was only about 6 or 8 cars in the highest class and I think 4 or 5 are forum users, so it was always likely that would happen.

Some of the other classes only had 1 car in them so you were guarenteed first in class just for finishing, lol.

​At least they were out there racing. I do wander sometimes with some of things you come out with.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Tidy drives bar the mishap at the start of the first race :)

James doesn't half have some pace, how come he's seems to pull on you out of the slower corners? It's clearly not down to lack of talent.

Thought you were both running very similar spec lumps? :eek:

WRX
​Doesn't sign you up to anything dodgy does it? Hate having to register to random things.
No seems fine Nick. They just email a link, click it and there's loads of thumbnails of naked women.
​No link is straight to it off the email, really easy.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Tidy drives bar the mishap at the start of the first race :)

James doesn't half have some pace, how come he's seems to pull on you out of the slower corners? It's clearly not down to lack of talent.

Thought you were both running very similar spec lumps? :eek:

James has slightly lower gearing and a better diff for really tight corners.

But given the weight difference I was still surprised Tony wasnt quicker than James on the straight.

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Just watched all the footage and vids, i think the french trophy has the potential to be a great series with closely matached racing especially with some larger grids. By the way does anyone know the spec of Jason Newmans 306? He used to race a Ph1 306 in the LMA's a few years ago with me, nice bloke.
​Russ