ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Can anyone say, cookies?...

8683394317_3e71c6a3b7.jpg

Untitled by johnpape83, on Flickr

WRX
Briefly top 4 were changing places left right and centre over first few laps, then Tony went into the litter as Clio Cup racer in front had malfunctioning brake lights.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
^^ Haha giving the finger.

Briefly top 4 were changing places left right and centre over first few laps, then Tony went into the litter as Clio Cup racer in front had malfunctioning brake lights.

Better in the gravel than in the ass end of another car I guess. Great result for race 1 though well played Tony. Showing those youngens how its done again lol.

182cup & 172 racecar
It's good fun Mark, very,very close racing today.

Pole was a shock,, thought Nick and Oli were joking, had to be a little brave out there today.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Tony did well to avoid the massive budget car with the non existent brake lights. Wish he'd given it a love tap, it was too clean.

182cup & 172 racecar
Driving at those speeds and that close, I would say brake lights are rather important, it could have been a biggy!!

A couple of shagged tyres and a couple of kilo's of gravel, no real harm done. I've calmed down now.