ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buying a 182Cup - dealer checklist

OK step # 1

Order the same car that the customer did? - X (NO)

FFS I am absolutely fuming. The muppets only ordered the wrong f**king car! Currently waiting to hear just what the consequences are. They ordered a standard 182, despite me asking TWICE for confirmation that I wanted the Cup. Currently waiting to hear what the f**k they are going to do about it - they say they have sourced a car for me that is brand new and should be with me soon, but Ive lost all faith now. How did they so quickly find the correct car to replace the one they f**ked up? More to the point, what kind of renault dealer doesnt know what cars they sell????

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yours, seriously pissed off,

Roy Munson

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

If they ordered a 182 (with cup packs) then tell youll accept it but only at the price of the cheap 182Cup ;)

I dont want a 182 with Cup packs, I want what I ordered. Really f**king pissed off at waiting for weeks and then being told they ordered the wrong car.

The worrying thing is, after calmly causing a bit of fuss, theyve sourced a car for me and I should still get it on tuesday or wednesday at the latest, this time delivered by a transporter and with no extra charge...but where the f**k did it come from? The whole thing stinks.

320d M Sport

mate, as anyo0ne will tell u im not a fan of reno.

but!

its easily done, cant remember anyone else having the same problem, look at how many people ordered on here and got the right car, youve probably been given someone elses car, and theykk now have to wait.

if that pisses u off u better pray u dont have to take it in for warranty work, then u can experience truly sh*t customer service!

Renault Laguna Coupe

When I bought my first Clio I ordered a 1.9 diesel and was presented with a 1.2 petrol one when I went to collect it. It was all sorted out quickly though, and I ended up with a smart RT model instead of the lesser RN model that I had ordered.

These c**k-ups are annoying, but they can only work in your favour in the end.

clio 200 F4Rt

what colour you ordered?

as i am currently waiting for an inferno 182 cup. i got a delivery date of 25th of feb. its been on order for 3 weeks now. so how did they get you one so quick?!?!?

Quote: Originally posted by TonyRS182 on 14 January 2005
did the dealer admit to ordering the wrong car or have renault sent the wrong car?

They say they ordered the wrong car

106 GTi

Quote: Originally posted by gnewark on 14 January 2005
fmp - 25th Feb? Why not wait that little bit longer and get the new reg?Or are you getting the new reg early?

Mine is said to arrive at the dealer on 25th Feb, not having it till March 1st tho!

Yeah me too r-jay. Thought i may as well have a nice new reg :)

Roy - Ive got my fingers crossed that they get it sorted quickly for you.

Embarrassed to say

Dont lose hope anyway, atleast their sourcing you the right car immediately. It might be worth travelling to a more competant garage further away to have aftersales and servicing done.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Its a sign, when you couldnt decide which car to go for and we said the 182 with cup packs it was meant to be!

clio 200 F4Rt

yeah, i wont be taking delivery till 1st of march, for the new reg!

i hav never had to wait so long for a car before.