ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bye Bye 182 - Hellooooo V6....!!!!!!!!!

ILLIAD VEE!!
Hey Tyson, where the hell were you tonight...????!!!! :( :( :( I drove all round Lenten Grove and all over Heritage Estate and couldn't find your 182 anywhere..!!! Wanted to introduce myself and give you a spin in my new Vee...!!!! Had to call it a day after about 10 minutes (and 30 gallons of petrol later..!!!) :D Must admit, your neighbours out doing their lawns looked suitably impressed, as did an EVO driver in Ashton, who said "he'd swap my Vee anyday for his EVO...!!!" ha ha LOL...!! Joy...!!!! :D

Anyway, give us a shout when you're about next and we'll arrange something...!!!! :rasp:

JAINY
:D

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Hey Jainy, you drove round my square on H/church Court! I was at the gym at that time :( but my Dad saw you and Darren i think! He told me this morning as i was leaving for work. Is your reg "Daz" something? What time did you drive round? I'm in all night tonight if you wanted to pop round? ;)

My boss lives across the road with a blue Boxster S (you may of seen it - Next door to the Bentley GT). He is looking to buy a V6 too and said let him know if you are nearby!!

Tys.

vx220
Jainy said:
Hey Tyson, where the hell were you tonight...????!!!! :( :( :( I drove all round Lenten Grove and all over Heritage Estate and couldn't find your 182 anywhere..!!! Wanted to introduce myself and give you a spin in my new Vee...!!!! Had to call it a day after about 10 minutes (and 30 gallons of petrol later..!!!) :D Must admit, your neighbours out doing their lawns looked suitably impressed, as did an EVO driver in Ashton, who said "he'd swap my Vee anyday for his EVO...!!!" ha ha LOL...!! Joy...!!!! :D

Anyway, give us a shout when you're about next and we'll arrange something...!!!! :rasp:

JAINY
:D
AAWWWW!! Drive near me :(

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Tyson-182 said:
Hey Jainy, you drove round my square on H/church Court! I was at the gym at that time :( but my Dad saw you and Darren i think! He told me this morning as i was leaving for work. Is your reg "Daz" something? What time did you drive round? I'm in all night tonight if you wanted to pop round? ;)

My boss lives across the road with a blue Boxster S (you may of seen it - Next door to the Bentley GT). He is looking to buy a V6 too and said let him know if you are nearby!!

Tys.
Hi m8 - yep, that was us. Like two crazed stalkers! :D

We'd had a blat over to my parents in Ashton and on the way back came through Heywood and thought if we could spot your 182. I did spot that Bentley - was it the one with a couple of Boxsters near it?

The reg on the Vee ends in GAX - if that's what your dad saw? I'm not sure what time it was approxmiately - my eyes were more focused on the 17.3mpg display on the dash! :eek:

D.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
^^ Ouch!! The guy with Bentley has a daughter who owns the silver Boxster, so you may of seen that, and my boss owns the blue boxster S (he had a 911 S before that). Yeah may dad must of seen "GAX" but imagined it to be Gaz or Daz, not sure? My dad loves V6's and wants me to get one next..Lol. I'll await a test drive or passenger ride in one ;)

Is your 182 std Darren?

Tyson.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
See - so close, yet so far!

We'll probably have a look again over the weekend sometime? Yep, my 182 is totally standard bar the ITG panel filter. Would like to make a few mods to it, but my eyes are drawn towards the Meggy 225 F1 Team car. If those black versions ever make it to the UK shores, I think I'll be having one - despite my hatred of cleaning black cars! ;)

D.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
^^ I'm sure they are available to buy in Black from a Stealer? I'm sure i read it on here. They are such lovely cars, much more grown up than the Clio...but still as fun!

Weekend is fine with me. I'm determined to get my 182 clean, as its looking a little tatty at the moment!

Tys.

ILLIAD VEE!!
Soz MJA182, I would drive near you hun, if I knew where you lived...!!! Assuming it's relatively near to me - if you're in Bournemouth, I'm afraid 'no-can-do..!!':( No plans to go to Donnington....we're going in a Clio convoy..!!! :D :D

Tys, We'll have to try and hook up with you over the weekend - we're off tomorrow, having a drive over to Bollockpool, thought it might be nice to let my new baby stretch it's legs..!!! (and obviously have a good pose in the process !!!) :cool:

Let us know if you're about....

JAINY. (p.s. hopefully next week my new reg will be on J66 VEE can't wait..!!!) :cool:

vx220
Jainy said:
Soz MJA182, I would drive near you hun, if I knew where you lived...!!!QUOTE]
No problem jainy lol! If you come to a northwest meet in the near furture i'll drool over it then! ;)

1.2 Power to the People..
sweeeet ride!!!

Everyones gotta have owned a fast car in there life!

My mums 48 or something lol (she never tells me) she got a CSL a few months back.

she loves it.

vx220
Jainy said:
MJA182 ....!!! You ARE near me, you're in Bolton - I'm Nr Bury..!!!! (DOH..!!!!!) :D :D :D

JAINY..!
I thought that you was close, as you mentioned that you was near rochdale. Im in rochdale most wed. for tech. Going to keep my eyes open for you now though in the Vee. I take it your still enjoying it?

EP3 Civic Type R
Glad to see your doing it for the girls, I plan to drive something the exact equivalent of a V6 when I'm 40..and why the hell not- can't let the boys have all the fun.

My mum's 43, she's pretty cool, into modern music, dresses well....she drives a focus FFS

I suggest you make a tutorial vid and show my mum what a real 40 year old woman should drive!

ILLIAD VEE!!
:D :D guys....gals....thank-you for the constant re-assurances regarding the "age" thing :dapprove: but let me tell you, I have been fortunate enough to have been blessed with good genetics, as I am constantly told I look in my early 30's...!!! I have NO kids, I live a fast life, now with a fast car...!!! I don't buy clothes from Bon Marche or Littlewoods, and believe it or not, I'm extremely trendy...!!!! So don't write me off as an old FART just yet pleaseeeeeeee...!!! :rasp: :rasp: