ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bye Bye Clio, Helloooooo GTi (56k)

172 M69 eater

s<A onclick="javascript:eek:penWin(image_uploader.asp,uploader,toolbar=0,location=0,status=0,menubar=0,scrollbars=1,resizable=1,width=760,height=450)">exual!!

Quote: Originally posted by DazRsi on 27 March 2005
mint, wot clio did you have before

a 1.2 mk1, bit of a jump!! :D

Quote: Originally posted by Adamf on 27 March 2005
Dont like the w*nky England supporters number plate though.;)

i didnt get them, were on there when i got it!! going to put my personal plate on anyway, so they will be gone soon!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

bloody gorgeous mate!

i looked at one of those myself...ended up with my 172 Mk1:D

enjoy it!

--chris

Mini Cooper S sport

I love it! But make sure you go easy on those poor old IOW drivers Dan - theyre not used to people going over 30 ;)

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 27 March 2005
I love it! But make sure you go easy on those poor old IOW drivers Dan - theyre not used to people going over 30 ;)

most of the IOW drivers are ok, its you bloody foreigners that want to look at the countryside/sea as your going along!! ;)

ive made the better choice!! imo

[Edited by Dan on 3/27/2005 9:55:00 PM]

and i got it on the ferry alright on the way home!! :D

What a great first car :D

Dont forget to change the England flags on the numberplate for French ones.

good choice mate. youll have fun beatin some 172/182 in that. and before anyone starts ive still got my gti and i know its quicker. oh and i also have a 182