ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bye cliosport.net

clio sport 182
as above ... i have bought myself a fiesta zetec s diesel (remaped) so save myself some money for uni, loved having my 182 and thanks every1 on here 4 all the help people have given me when i have asked :)

sure ur c the car still on here ... number plates ... OE04 VBG

BG 182
hey aaron, ill take good care of the motor fella ... easily the cleanest example i had seen in the two months ive been looking

i just cant wait to take it to le mans next month now !

Inferno 182 & Saxo
No need to leave a forum if youve sold the car. I still go on a Metro GTi website when i've not owned one since 2007

clio sport 182
wowww .. didnt think this many people would comment, i may have 2 bore u all with a diesel zetec s instead lol (how easy r axle spacers to fit btw??)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
wowww .. didnt think this many people would comment, i may have 2 bore u all with a diesel zetec s instead lol (how easy r axle spacers to fit btw??)

^^ - see. You're already asking questions about a Ford on a Clio forum! You'll never be gone from here!

To rip the final line from the legendary Hotel California..... "...you can check-out anytime you like..... but you can never leave." ;)

D.

clio sport 182
the lil zetec s diesel -

19.gif

11.gif

lastly ..... dont worry the red centre cap badges have gone and the lights are now detango'ed and sprayed black :)

3.gif

.... non of the missus, split up after 3 years the other week :( ... (ps doesnt mean more reason 2 post the pictures of her haha)

Stripped yozza'd cup
I'm sure I saw this Fiesta on another thread recently.... did you buy it a while ago?
Lovely looking car the ST.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Revenge naked pics?

I hear you... by pm?

Car is very nice dude, well played. they are great cars.

clio sport 182
I'm sure I saw this Fiesta on another thread recently.... did you buy it a while ago?
Lovely looking car the ST.

i brought it just over a month ago but was using this and my 182 clio still for a few weeks before putting it up for sale .. and samdec169 above has brought it. mint lil car my old 182 gunna miss it

its not a st mate .. its a diesel zetec s but its remapped, so 50-60mpg .. £30 a year tax and it pretty much stays with st's :) but its well slow compared 2 clio :(

Stripped yozza'd cup
i brought it just over a month ago but was using this and my 182 clio still for a few weeks before putting it up for sale .. and samdec169 above has brought it. mint lil car my old 182 gunna miss it

its not a st mate .. its a diesel zetec s but its remapped, so 50-60mpg .. £30 a year tax and it pretty much stays with st's :) but its well slow compared 2 clio :(

Fail.... zetec S is what I meant. Red is the best colour too!

I'd be very tempted by one of these if I was looking for a daily runner....

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Flol! He's been on here long enough!

Revenge pics or the lockadile is coming!

mart.z.s

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi A3 2.0T Quattro
Very smart i was looking at this exact one before i got my 182. They dont come up too often with remaps already done.

Very torquey after a remap.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Technically its a French car still... well, the engine at least is French ;)

My sister has one of these in standard guise and they do look nice but not the greatest handler in standard form.

Something Not French
My missus has had one from new on a 57 plate. Great cars, but the steering is way over assisted and the brake feel is shocking (though the brakes themselves not bad!?!).

Can't moan at 50mpg minimum though.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
As a car though that shape Fiesta isn't a very good one... My sisters has been in and out for so much warranty work; Window screens not bonded/sealed correctly, faulty window regulators, siezing locks, seats not folding and rear light cluster "issues". The new model however is a different case all together and a comparison between the two is night and day - I know we'll be getting one in this house towards the end of the year to replace the missus's KA.

clio sport 182
Very smart i was looking at this exact one before i got my 182. They dont come up too often with remaps already done.

Very torquey after a remap.

yeah its alrite 4 a lil car in power to be honest i have got 49mpg lowest and 76.8mpg highest so aint complaining :) only 120bhp but has 200torque so aint bad for a lil amd live map

the fiesta is now detangoed and lights done gloss black to match the grills etc all round and has upgraded bulbs etc etc.

agreed the standard car aint great on the handling front ... mines now got 45mm springs as couldnt c the price difference for coilovers with a diesel zetec s, and am due to put poly bushes and axle spacers on so should handle a lil better handles great on the 45mm springs atm 3 wheels ftw :)