ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call Of Duty ~ Advanced Warfare

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Liking this so far, the gfx are incredible on the x1! And as a person who enjoys the campaign mode in games, this is so far delivering way more than titanfall or destiny.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I managed to squeeze in 3 games of Hardcore TD last night.
Actually really enjoyed it tbh.

340i
Bought this last night... I only managed to play Campaign for 30mins but it looks epic already. Even on my 7yr old Samsung LED but graphics are superb!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Didn't even know this game was coming out till a week ago when my mate says he was getting it. Looked on YouTube and saw the jumping and thought nooo and the sound put me off and the hit markers. Not a game for me at the minute i'm afraid

I think its actually really good. Played an hour on campaign and one TDM. Campaign is a bit different from Black Ops, and MW which I like.

Cayman S Edition 1
Just bought this on Steam. 36.5GB!!!
Says its gonna take 35min or so..... yawn.

Just noticed thats for MP. There's another 40GB for the campaign...."sobs"..

Last edited:

dk

911 GTS Cab
people are having problems on both xbox and ps4, on ps4 its only is you preloaded the game, the advice is the delete the 40gb download and download it again lol.

on the xbox one the advice is to not install the updates when you put the game disc in as it puts it into a constant loop apparently.

this is probably the first COD I've literally not bothered about, didn't even know it was out until a couple of days ago, just looking forward to GTA now.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I haven't had any problems on the x1. Also just got £2 refunded due to amazons pre-order price promise system! So cost me £40 :)

Fiesta ST-3
This is the first cod in years that has my attention. So many people who have previously slated them since black ops 1 have been won over by this one. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted!

Yet to see anything on it, after the constant disappointment of previous releases.

Think I'll wait a month or 2 and see if people still like it then. Look at Destiny, everyone bummed that to death before it was even out, and then a month later people got bored of it already.

Rubicon_

ClioSport Club Member
Was bit worried about buying this due to some of the reviews I've been reading. Picked it up yesterday and done 4 hours online, very impressed with the game.

I don't understand why everyone's saying they need to change it, every games the same. The gameplay in this one feel totaly different from others, plus that jump feature is absalute amazing!

Fiesta ST-2
I'm tempted to get this, I've skipped the last few, but with the next gen graphics and the jumping upwards sideways ability, I think it may add a new dynamic online.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The gameplay looks a lot more fast paced than current games. The double jump ability is going to be exploited so badly and I can see it being seriously annoying.

Mito Sportiva 135
They need to do COD: Prehistoric Warfare. I want some stupid reason why it is set in prehistoric times! As Turok looks like a dead franchise and Dino Crisis is all but extinct, I am amazed no one does a game which involves dinosaurs.
Imagine a COD where instead of zombie mode you have dinosaurs, and instead of calling in choppers for a killstreak you bring in a t-rex.
It might end up playing terribly, but I want dinosaurs damnit!

I got this on Monday for XB1. It's far better than Ghosts (but that's not difficult for anyone).

Imo it plays and feels like the older/better CODs. I'm not sure what it is, but I'm actually enjoying it. Maybe it's the combination of better graphics, maps, guns and the futuristic style. They've removed

The menus and lobby waiting is better. It all looks cleaner and sharper than Ghosts on XB1. I like the firing range while you wait for a game to load.

I'll be getting the season pass again. It's probably the only game I spend money on.

Fiesta ST-2
The gameplay looks a lot more fast paced than current games. The double jump ability is going to be exploited so badly and I can see it being seriously annoying.
I think the fact la camperes can now find more hiding places will induce rage.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I got this on Monday for XB1. It's far better than Ghosts (but that's not difficult for anyone).

Imo it plays and feels like the older/better CODs. I'm not sure what it is, but I'm actually enjoying it. Maybe it's the combination of better graphics, maps, guns and the futuristic style. They've removed

The menus and lobby waiting is better. It all looks cleaner and sharper than Ghosts on XB1. I like the firing range while you wait for a game to load.

I'll be getting the season pass again. It's probably the only game I spend money on.

That's a clever feature. But are the loading times actually that long?
I will probably get this at some point - I've always been a sucker for the COD campaigns.....

D.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I will probably get this at some point - I've always been a sucker for the COD campaigns.....

D.
The campaigns brilliant! I thought I was getting to the end and then bang, huge plot twist!

Clio 182
I really want to enjoy the online gameplay but it's driving me nuts.
Pure camping and the spawning is a mess.

I really hope the game settles down once people learn the maps.

D.
I think it's around 45 seconds between games. Pretty standard for a lobby from my experience.

Yet to see anything on it, after the constant disappointment of previous releases.

Think I'll wait a month or 2 and see if people still like it then. Look at Destiny, everyone bummed that to death before it was even out, and then a month later people got bored of it already.

The irony being that those who got bored of Destiny after a month are probably Call of Duty fans.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Played some more last night.

Definitely a worthwhile purchase imo.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I'm not convinced yet to be honest - I'm playing on my old Xbox 360 though ..

Would I notice much of a difference if I got an Xbox one?

Cayman S Edition 1
Playing on the PC. Really enjoying single player. As previously mentioned, great twist in the story.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm still not going to bother. The franchise has been s**t since Black Ops, from a multiplayer point of view. I'm not going to waste money on it.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
I'm still not going to bother. The franchise has been s**t since Black Ops, from a multiplayer point of view. I'm not going to waste money on it.

Exactly this. I think I'll give the campaign a play through and then trade it in.

Fiesta ST-2
Had a few drinks this afternoon, decided to get it on the way home... Not the best time to try online, but here goes...

Fiesta ST-2
Wow what a f**king waste of money so far, first game was OK, next few stupid lag, like 1-2 second pauses in he kill cam. Why did I bother.