ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Black Ops 2?

I won't be buying it this year. Not because the previous games have been s**t (which they have been), but because i hardly have time to playon the Xbox anymore.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'll buy it if enough people have it, and it has Sticks & Stones.

I won't play any other modes though. I have better games for that kind of caper.

AK

M240i
I'm not.

I'd rather buy the new FIFA or something.

Or put the money towards the 384920494 car packs Crapza roles out.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
PTtV5.png

A SHED!
^^^ this tbh, preferred black ops to mw. ill buy it just cause i errrr like to try games regardless of general opinion.

BG Clio 182
Yup, all of it...

And that's whats putting me off it. PLus the fact that i have barely played MW3 since i got it on release. I think its getting a bit tired IMO This could be the first COD title i wont get. Still well into BF3 at the moment anyway.

Skoda Fabia vRS
maybe going a bit futuristic is the change MW needs ? just depends how far they go with it

I hate Treyarch so I won't be pre-ordering this one. Activision have made the best CoDs and I only snipe so Black Ops was a piece of poo.

I'm an above average player with a KD of like 2.63 so I take CoD seriously lool but why would they ley Treyarch have another stab at CoD, they make the game noob friendly with all these gay killstreaks etc, I don't even use killstreaks even if I have the choice.

The RC car is so childish and noob enticing. Strip the game bare with no killstreaks or perks.

Bus w**ker
I hate Treyarch so I won't be pre-ordering this one. Activision have made the best CoDs and I only snipe so Black Ops was a piece of poo.

I'm an above average player with a KD of like 2.63 so I take CoD seriously lool but why would they ley Treyarch have another stab at CoD, they make the game noob friendly with all these gay killstreaks etc, I don't even use killstreaks even if I have the choice.

The RC car is so childish and noob enticing. Strip the game bare with no killstreaks or perks.

You sure you've ever played any COD game?

LY 182

Sniping on Black Ops is fine. By sniping I mean sniping normally, not running around and amazingly using a sniper like an assault rifle...

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Couldn't give a toss about the multiplayer online, Zombie's is where it's at :cool:

LY 182
That's what Battlefield is for. The CoD series is a more fast paced game series with maps that are far too small to sit and camp like that.

Never played BF so couldn't really comment on that.

Granted on Black Ops you can't really get a position miles away and snipe without being caught quick enough. But there's certain spots you can get where you can rack up some nice killstreaks if you're quick enough and accurate.

I still play Black Ops most days to be honest, so I'm excited to see what the 2nd one has to offer.

172 cup TT
I dont think anyone with any sense could call them "bad games" ive always enjoyed every single one in single player, dont actually think many games come too close from a single player point of view.. Multiplayer isnt bad either, i think everyones problem with it is that they could literally have stopped at MW1 and every year just release a huge £20 download with a massive single player campaign and new maps and thats it... but then hey, they're running a business so its spot on from that point of view (unfortunately). You cant call them "bad" games though otherwise your ruling out 100s of other PS3/Xbox/PC games with it.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Yeah...

That's what Battlefield is for. The CoD series is a more fast paced game series with maps that are far too small to sit and camp like that.
It didn't used to be, you ask people who played cod2 on release and I'm sure most preferred it. No perks, kill streaks etc just skill.

Played much better, big map, small map the game play was amazing online.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
f**k me how s**t have they made it. A scope that targets everyone....

Edition 30
This is getting f**king stupid now.

I think the developers are scared that people won't like the game unless they add 300 new different things to do. Why don't they look back at what they have done good and just develop those things further. If this new game played in the same style as call of duty 4 but included the better kill streaks and weapons out of the last few games then they'd be on to a winner. Include Zombies aswell. Surely they can develop maps quick enough now days to give us say 30 maps to play on. Choose 15 of the old and give us 15 new, then release 5 new every month. If the game was good enough I'd gladly pay. Unfortunately now though everyone has been sucked into the COD gaming series and will end up buying the game anyway just to see whats it's like. My MW3 disc is still in the case from January.

Arrrgghhh! s**t rant I know but come on!

Edition 30
Oh and another thing that grinds my gears is that they cater for all the new people to the series.

It used to be skill based. Now anyone can pick it up and go 20-5. My k/d has gone from a steady 2.5 on all the series to not being able to maintain a 2.0 on MW3!

LY 182
I'll buy it. Loved Black Ops so more than happy to give this a crack. If I don't like it I'll sell it and lose out on a tenner max.

Mito Sportiva 135
Will any of you be considering Halo 4? Always surprises me how many people dismiss Halo because of the non-realistic setting (although the Halo universe is very realistic itself) yet complain the COD format is tired and boring. For me each Halo game has pushed the boundaries, evolved the gameplay a little each time, and is really well balanced.

I would recommend trying Halo 4 when it's out to all the disillusioned COD gamers (on Xbox anyway!).

Fabia VRS & Yeti
I'll get it, just for online play and zombies! I don't bother with the campaign mode.
I'll get Halo 4 aswell but play that for the campaign mode as I didn't like the new shield system on Reach. Apart from that it's just as much fun online!

It used to be skill based. Now anyone can pick it up and go 20-5. My k/d has gone from a steady 2.5 on all the series to not being able to maintain a 2.0 on MW3!
Nahh, you're just getting worse.

I actually quite liked the look of a couple of MP trailers that i've watched. But then again, I thought the same about Blops and MW3, and look how they turned out...
I don't think that i'll buy it, unless everyone else does tbh.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I think I'll buy it, I'll be waiting for a while until I do though. I won't be purchasing it on launch like I have done with the previous titles.

Defo buying. They're not the best games in the world, but I always like a bit of a shoot up on PC. Buy. Enjoy. Wait for the next. Standard.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I cant seem to get on anything but FM4 I'm just hooked.

Might buy this to try and get me back into a shooter though.