ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Black Ops 2?

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
I've done tesco at midnight before. The que looked big about 11:45 but all they did was bring out a big crate of games and put everyone through self service. I'd say shop was empty by 12:20.

This is exactly how it went down. Was out the store by 12:15, queue was huge but they cleared it fairly fast!
What was great was them splitting the pre order queue with the non pre order, and as a consequence I sailed past about 100 people who'd pre ordered, good times!
They got a flashy little bag though.
Played the game til about 5am then my eyes hurt! Have a pre order copy from sainsburys arriving in the post today, will have to sell it on or return it.
Good job I didn't wait solely for that though as its still not arrived!!

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Just bought it from asda, the woman on the desk gave me ps3 disc instead of Xbox, I get home and haphazardly open it with a knife, damage the case, and THEN realise its the wrong one and I now can't return it.

Fml.

Anyone got a ps3 looking for a bargain?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
So it had a ps3 disk inside an xbox case? Take it back and kick off if so!

£20 yeah?! lul

I'm looking forwards to Toby playing it with his lag-fest hacker box. Genuinely going to wait a while until I see whether anyone actually plays on it. May just buy it for PS3 in the end and use my dad's, if my Xbox ever sells.

Edition 30
£20 yeah?! lul

I'm looking forwards to Toby playing it with his lag-fest hacker box. Genuinely going to wait a while until I see whether anyone actually plays on it. May just buy it for PS3 in the end and use my dad's, if my Xbox ever sells.

I'm just going to get it on my dinner.

My new place will have Virgin, hello 60meg!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Bought my copy this morning as I couldn't be bothered to leave the house at midnight - cost me £43 from Tesco, with 2100 MS Points.

MP is quite fun actually, I'm getting the s**t beaten out of me, which means the servers are working as they should be.

I'm gonna be on all day, if anyone wants a game they can add me, GT is BobbyBoRegis

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm in a right dilemma can not decide to get it or not the missus is out shopping so if I want it today I need to make my bloody mind up.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Yesterday I said I won't get it. I'm just getting my coat and nipping to Tescos.

Honda Civic EP2
Bought it for PS3 at midnight, haven't even played a single match yet. The game kept hanging on me at the load screen. (I had to log in offline and that fixed it somehow) and the servers won't even let me connect at all. Pissed the f**k off.

Golf R32
Finally got my dispatched email last night at gone 11pm with delivery for today as I specifically paid to get it today and what a surprise postman has been and gone and nothing :mad:

Bus w**ker
Same here, the only chance I have of it arriving now is if for some reason it's on the van for delivery and not the usual postie. First and last time I use Amazon for a pre-order if it doesn't turn up and I'll be having my postage back too, tax evading c***s.

Bus w**ker
Finally got my dispatched email last night at gone 11pm with delivery for today as I specifically paid to get it today and what a surprise postman has been and gone and nothing :mad:

Same here, the only chance I have of it arriving now is if for some reason it's on the van for delivery and not the usual postie. First and last time I use Amazon for a pre-order if it doesn't turn up and I'll be having my postage back too, tax evading c**ts.

Clio 1.2 16V
Just had about an hours play on it (damn work!), a lot better than I thought it would be! All the maps are great, just need to sink some time into it. Not tried Zombies or the Campaign yet.

Edition 30
Just picked mine up too. Actually looking forward to it after watching some gameplay on YT.

Revels Mum & Sister
I have stuck in about 2 hours on Campaign (Always play that first!) and it is pretty good. Some parts have been a bit crap but others will probably love it.

Will give MP a crack later when the other half is out at Skittles init

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
And me. I have to do campaign before i play mp. I dont know why but do..

I bought it in Asda for £38.98. Walked in, loads of stock and will play after work. Done.

Edition 30
I jump straight into online so I can learn the maps, guns and perks quicker than everyone else.

f**k playing campaign to be a week behind everyone online.

Plus I'm just a beast anyway.

I'll play games over the internet with you Scutchio x