ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 6

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Ohhhhhhhh.

I hope they don’t f**k it up. Could be tempted to build another PC if that’s the case.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
4 years in build apparently.
I've not pre ordered because blops was shite imo. Played like a PS2 game. Looking at this, probably plays similar.
4 f**king years. It'll still be broken on launch.

Verdansk will be a 2 week wonder as people will play for a couple of hours then realise it was in fact covid that made it good. Once people went back to work it all turned to s**t.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Verdansk and WZ will never be what it was. It'll be fun playing back on that map but people will get bored very fast. I'm glad it's free plus also BO6 being on game pass so essentially free too if you are already paying for that.

I reckon a lot of people will hate the omnimovement because it'll seem more sweaty than the game already is. Staying on Urzikstan until then when it's already a bit boring is a big fat L. New resurgence map looks okay so at least that's something.

Certainly not feeling the excitement as I have with recent titles.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I reckon a lot of people will hate the omnimovement because it'll seem more sweaty than the game already is.
This is my worry. If I had my way I'd ask for Verdansk or Caldera movement back (hell, I'd be happy to see a Caldera re-loaded map to). I prefer big map on the current Warzone over the smaller Resurgence maps.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
This is my worry. If I had my way I'd ask for Verdansk or Caldera movement back (hell, I'd be happy to see a Caldera re-loaded map to). I prefer big map on the current Warzone over the smaller Resurgence maps.

100% it'll never happen but if they just dumped the old version of verdansk exactly as it was when cold war dropped (engine and movement included) I'd be all over that. Caldera was actually fine towards the end too I have plenty of good memories from that map.

It's sheer laziness that they haven't released another big map and pretty concerning that the verdansk return might be the only big map until end of next year.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Overpowered aim assist. Why aim when the game can do it for you?

200.gif

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I paid all that money for a nice controller over a year ago and never use it so keen to give it a good go. I'll admit that there was a bit of button fumbling but these things take time.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I paid all that money for a nice controller over a year ago and never use it so keen to give it a good go. I'll admit that there was a bit of button fumbling but these things take time.
Microsoft one yeah? Link me bud

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I’ve got a FlyDigi controller, the sticks use hall sensors so zero stick drift.

It also has software adjustable trigger buttons which are pretty clever.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Definitely pros still doing very well on MNK. Opmarked placed high in wsow then you have bbreadman. Also metaphor while not a pro is obviously very good.