ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I haven't had any updates when I checked this morning.
My tokens appeared though and the daily challenges are actually showing on the screen.

They have made the blueprints to be kept as intended. Can't add extra round magazine or a silencer without removing all of the weapon tuning on it.

I'll try and get on later but R3 to get into party/social just brings you back to the home screen on PS5.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I haven't had any updates when I checked this morning.
My tokens appeared though and the daily challenges are actually showing on the screen.

They have made the blueprints to be kept as intended. Can't add extra round magazine or a silencer without removing all of the weapon tuning on it.

I'll try and get on later but R3 to get into party/social just brings you back to the home screen on PS5.

The party / social glitch is effecting everyone.

work around is to set up a channel under the headphones icon. Invite party members to the channel. Once they’ve joined the channel, you can click on each member and then invite them to the party.

A ballache, but works.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
The party / social glitch is effecting everyone.

work around is to set up a channel under the headphones icon. Invite party members to the channel. Once they’ve joined the channel, you can click on each member and then invite them to the party.

A ballache, but works.
Oh yeah, it works but it's the worse workaround.
Had that last night, in my channel, and I couldn't hear anyone because apparently I had to connect with my own channel 😂

When it was three of us on PSN it was fine. Its when the Xbox lot got involved it turned more to shite.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah that. I was trying to figure out if you could still have it on + be muted whilst still being able to talk openly with non discord party members.

There's an option to set voice channels from open to private but unsure if that's just to stop other people being invited to them.

Not sure why they didn't make it directional instead of just "oh there's someone close, let's just put their voice directly in your head."
I’ve disabled prox chat (I imagine everyone will do this eventually) but I still hear it, so I’m assuming they can still hear me lol.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Enjoying some solo DMZ. Yet to get the M13 out of it though.

Was in the post office area and had a trio roll up on a boat. Took them out pretty cleanly. 😆

Had a bug with "Armour Rounds", already had them in a gun which I tried to top up, it switched the other gun and put them in that and then I couldn't pick up any more field upgrades. Also found I couldn't plate a bit later on.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I got the M13.
After a few attempts solo, either getting obliterated by full teams, rocketed by AI when trying to drive away, or just being deployed at the other end of the map and having to slog through to get it I gave up.

Then Frank saved the day. He joined me, dropped his M13. I picked it up, we called in the Exfil and left. All done in under 3 minutes 😂

Just need to rank it up now because you only keep the base weapon (in MW22 anyway)

This is how he did (and how I tried to do) it.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I've seen that once someone you know has it you can just drop and exfil for an easy umlock.. So when you on then? 😂

Not attempted yet but I've seen the best way solo is to do it with a car and just hope for best but I've seen some people saying they're on 10+ tries and others who got it in first go. I might give it a go later.

I hear people refering to DMZ as the new plunder because it's a bit more casual but I do miss a mode where you can really build and test out new guns. I guess ground war can be used for that.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Just had first game in party and the other two randoms. The game audio/footsteps has gone from good last night to absolutely crap in party. Any ideas.

A SHED!
I personally think wz2 is dogsh*t at the moment. UI is terrible. Circles are too slow, free loadouts are laughable "how look theyre 400m away and camped by the time we get there!" Every buy is also camped. They need to have loadouts available at buys, not just one gun for 363835k. Increase the sodding money to pick up for buy backs as well. Battle pass....we have a straight forward system...let's mess that up with some map shite. Gulag... yea let's have you paired up with spazman247 who let's me down constantly! Rant over.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I'm sure it's something we are doing but in party chat the game audio, footsteps etc is awful

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
It's shite tbh.

Warzone is the only BR I've played so if the others are slow like this one now then I think I'll be just sticking to multiplayer.

There was f**k all wrong with the last UI. You don't need to introduce the bag system, you don't need to be able to stow 18 armour plates and then transfer 3 when you need one.

I'm sure it's something we are doing but in party chat the game audio, footsteps etc is awful

The audio is w**k. I could vaguely hear someone on proxy chat earlier but couldn't hear footsteps of the guy who killed me.

The party system is also w**k.

The game is f**king w**k.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I personally think wz2 is dogsh*t at the moment. UI is terrible. Circles are too slow, free loadouts are laughable "how look theyre 400m away and camped by the time we get there!" Every buy is also camped. They need to have loadouts available at buys, not just one gun for 363835k. Increase the sodding money to pick up for buy backs as well. Battle pass....we have a straight forward system...let's mess that up with some map shite. Gulag... yea let's have you paired up with spazman247 who let's me down constantly! Rant over.

I've not even loaded a game if WZ up yet but yeah it really just looks like a polished PUBG.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
The core game is very very good. Yes there are issues, but they only one that really affects how the game plays is not being able to pick up loot off dead dudes easily.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
It’s not for me…

It’s a LootLootDead running simulator at the moment…

i liked the look of blackout more, wz & wz2 always looks like a dusty sandpit, visually it’s gash. Somewhere between the bo4 hotdog donut map and Afghanistan is fine.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I would say give DMZ a few goes if you don't like the BR.

You get 20 minutes before there's any pressure from the expanding zone.
Plenty of down time start getting used to the looting system.
I'd say people are less likely to fully push you as it's not really the main aim of it.
The extraction points are quick to use, chopper takes a while to get down but once you're on it goes in 5 seconds. One smoke can cover you in that time. Just make sure it's clear when you get there.
If you go in with no weapons you haven't really got anything to lose. Loot/punch an AI to find one.
If you get out with any guns you don't have I think it unlocks them in other modes. I've not used the Lachman much and I'm pretty sure I unlocked the DMR version by bringing one out.
Let's face it, most of the sweats will be after BR glory.
Self res/that med pen are pretty invaluable as AI will knock you at some point. Even if you die your team mates can res you from your corpse though.

Once again COD has taken something Battlefield shat out a year prior and made it great.

Firestorm 💩 / Warzone 💪
Hazard Zone 💩 / DMZ 💪

*I reserve the right to change my opinion if people find a way to ruin it 😅*

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah have eyed up the DMZ mode and it definitely seems a good place to start getting used to the new looting mechanics. I think I'm just going to mostly stick with MP though for now and keep grinding the camos because they're bound to improve warzone over the next few months at which point I'll be ready to go with all my shiny guns 😂

I will give it a go though just to mix things up but for now it's primarily MP for me.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I’m going to be loading WZ2 up for the first time after work today. Looking forward to it after all the positive feedback.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Also binnt in prox chat...."we are in THIS room....we have ONE pistol and 83 armour plates between us....one of us is digesting his food in your ears like a pig much to our dismay!"

Probably doesn't help my rage.
Not to mention us two looting through Frank's items looking for a gun only to get gang raped from behind whilst Magz chats absolute shite.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Also binnt in prox chat...."we are in THIS room....we have ONE pistol and 83 armour plates between us....one of us is digesting his food in your ears like a pig much to our dismay!"

Probably doesn't help my rage.
I just moan down the mic and say "daddy"

I think it's more offputting for people in my squad tbh

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
So is the Social thing fixed now?

Was trying to play with some of you lot last night (@Jonnio ) but as social wasnt working I couldnt get in with you.

That or it was just a brilliant excuse not to have to carry me on each game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
So is the Social thing fixed now?

Was trying to play with some of you lot last night (@Jonnio ) but as social wasnt working I couldnt get in with you.

That or it was just a brilliant excuse not to have to carry me on each game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Think someone had mentioned it got fixed.

Deffo wasn't working before I left last night though. 😅

Gonna be on at a similar time today if you're about to try again. Will have to split off to make a few groups if it's busy.

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
Think someone had mentioned it got fixed.

Deffo wasn't working before I left last night though. 😅

Gonna be on at a similar time today if you're about to try again. Will have to split off to make a few groups if it's busy.
Nice!

I might have a quick look now and see if it even loads as the window just closed every time last time.

Fingers crossed it all works - I should be on from 5.30ish again mate!