ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Nice!

I might have a quick look now and see if it even loads as the window just closed every time last time.

Fingers crossed it all works - I should be on from 5.30ish again mate!

Yeah I found it worked if I touched nothing else after loading a couple of times but not when I actually needed it.

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
Yeh it fixed for me around 10:20pm last night, I had a playlist update so maybe it coincided with that?!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Very much enjoying the game more now. Probably even more so when I've got guns ranked up properly, mostly using ground loot guns. Which seem to be ok bar the mag sizes.

Decided to turn prox chat back on as others in the group have it on anyway, so seems pretty pointless in having it turned off. With the last couple of people left I could hear this German guy shouting 'ONE BULLET! ONE BULLET! ONE BULLET!!!' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (They ended up losing fyi)

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Kept forgetting it was on earlier trying to figure out where someone was. It probably makes them more nervous when they can hear footsteps near and "I think they're in here..."

Had a half decent game with @Sir Nancy Flowers and his bro earlier. Shame @Ph1 Tom got kicked.

Caught this at the start. 🤭

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Had a couple of ok games, would have been much better if the lad on pauper spec Xbox had coms that worked all night.
All I could hear was Nath screaming at him that there's a full team on the buy station as I'm alone in a building nearing the final circle. 99% sure I picked up a gas mask but it didn't put it on as I went into the gas? Think we finished 3rd.
Had a few 5th places too.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I finally tried it yesterday and wasn’t immediately drawn into it like the original. It felt like a lot of running around finding stuff and not much else.

I’ll try again today and see if I get any enjoyment out of it.

3rd person seems like an attempt to attract the Fortnite etc. crowd over. It just doesn’t feel right. Ghost Recon does it much better.

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
Ive gotta be honest and say that im really enjoying it.

Dont get me wrong, I absolutely suck. @Jonnio really carried me but its such a good laugh.

Was playing just my brother and I for a bit and the moments we had were genuinely hilarious.

Had some solo irish guy come up on us, made friends, chatted for about a minute before my brother just executed him. Im laughing as I type this remembering it.

We also had a 4 up Jeep go flying past us in one game blaring out Eurobeat music, followed quickly by being called the N-Word multiple times.

Its chaos, I love it.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I think it's good

You can really use it to your advantage, especially if you're not poor and have a PC. Put push to talk on, they can't hear you but you can hear them
I found it just overpowers the game sound so I struggle to use the headset to work out where they are which I clearly rely on using (after figuring this out)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I think it's good

You can really use it to your advantage, especially if you're not poor and have a PC. Put push to talk on, they can't hear you but you can hear them
This doesn’t actually work

Prox chat must ‘override ‘ push to talk, as when it’s turned on and push to talk is on, they can still hear you.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
I found it just overpowers the game sound so I struggle to use the headset to work out where they are which I clearly rely on using (after figuring this out)
Agreed mate. It’s was nonsense last night. Some absolute 4 eyed, spotty faced virgin saying the same old bullshit over and over.

other than that the game play was decent enough. Just don’t understand the party system, the looting or load out process as yet. Quite like the new gulag. Also love the fact you can’t blast or get blasted jumping from the plane

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
This doesn’t actually work

Prox chat must ‘override ‘ push to talk, as when it’s turned on and push to talk is on, they can still hear you.

I guess if everyone's in Discord you could set the mic input in game to something that won't pick your voice up.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I am 😂

@NorthloopCup and @Don’t call me Dave are proper fucked 😂
200.gif

Mark and I when we have a decent game…

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I guess I'll just join you some time in 2023 when discord is fully integrated with the PS5 🙄

Some headsets can multiconnect to your phone and console so you could use your phone for discord I'm assuming.

When I had voice chat as party only I couldn't hear anyone but I'm not sure if they could hear me.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Actual footage of me loading up Tier 1. Minus the cross dressing.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Bug from last night's game. Had some wacky stuff with graphics going on later that night too so might be okay now after a restart but not ideal 😡

SmartSelect_20221119_213823_Drive.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I played my first solo game today. Got zone shafted and came 2nd.

I had a few tries solo last night. Ended up killing both guys by myself in the gulag a few times sadly that was about as good as it got for me. 7th was my best result.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Few clips of the Lockwood MK2 loved leveling this thing in MP. Very unforgiving but satisfying when you land shots and get a little run going. All marksman rifles gold now so just need to get the longshots then move onto another weapon category.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Won't be have loads of mutual friends under his Activision ID?

Had a couple of duo games this morning. One game we were doing well and it kicked my mate out.

Another game didn't see anyone for ages, get to the loadout and it was like a bloody gangbang. I got banged.