ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Won't be have loads of mutual friends under his Activision ID?

Had a couple of duo games this morning. One game we were doing well and it kicked my mate out.

Another game didn't see anyone for ages, get to the loadout and it was like a bloody gangbang. I got banged.
It's definitely him that's the scary thing as we played the other night haha

Edit it definitely may not have been him

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
This execution 😍😂

Execution .gif

Megane 250
Has anyone experienced MW2 crashing online and in warzone?

Me and a mate both play on Xbox series X, but he can’t seem to finish a game without it crashing, randomly in the game, could be at the start loading in, mid game etc

Happens on multiplayer and warzone as well as the special ops missions, since the games come out we may have managed 4 full games.

He’s deleted and re downloaded it, changed graphic settings, weapon settings as reading various things online but nothings working.

Have googled it and checked the normal places but it’s turning out to be quite frustrating when you can’t enjoy a couple of games of an evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Not has issues myself z especially on multiplayer but I've been on with people who's game have crashed on warzone quite often.

Often have sound issues with Xbox players too.

A SHED!
We teamed up on trios with an enemy squad to make a 6. Funny as hell roaming round as a murdering death squad with three random scousers and Aaron and le frank. Got third as well...we're idiots and got abit carried away.

Megane 250
Not has issues myself z especially on multiplayer but I've been on with people who's game have crashed on warzone quite often.

Often have sound issues with Xbox players too.

If I play cod with quick resume on the series X I quite often don’t have any game sound, have to kill the game and restart it and it works fine.

Had a couple of games online with absolutely no sound and that’s difficult lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Multiple crashes on PC. Having to play in safe mode, which turns every setting on low. Game looks like ass lol. Im guessing they’ll release a patch soon.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
If I play cod with quick resume on the series X I quite often don’t have any game sound, have to kill the game and restart it and it works fine.

Had a couple of games online with absolutely no sound and that’s difficult lol

I'll suggest this to the Xbox lads then. Cheers.

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
Multiple crashes on PC. Having to play in safe mode, which turns every setting on low. Game looks like ass lol. Im guessing they’ll release a patch soon.
oh yeah, mine crashes too.

Right when im about to land my 55th kill and win the game of squads single handedly.

Obviously........🤥

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Crashing now happens every other game (just about) for me. :mad:

I we didn't crash so much tonight we could easily have had enough back to back wins to get the nuke. Tis enraging.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I went from constant crashing to rarely ever crashing without really changing much. I've done settings but heard mixed things like some people saying turning DLSS of helps but I have it on.

It's the high ping and packet loss issues for me though the servers are dog s**t at the minute on BR. It's crazy how much smoother the game feels in MP compared to BR it's a joke. I've watched other people playing BR without all the stuttering and s**t. I'm on a wired Virgin 350mb broadband so that shouldn't be an issue.

I believe an update has dropped tonight but wouldn't bank on it making a massive difference. Probably going to take a few weeks/months to really perform how it should.

Edit - Found the patch notes..

l9hvr8jjol1a1.jpg

eljti5qjol1a1.jpg

p57eyvekol1a1.jpg

Last edited:

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
It was s**t last night for me with coms issues.
Could hear people but they couldn't hear me.

One lad on a 1972 Xbox kept getting kicked in the lobby/pre game.

The one game I played I got kicked as I was picking my loadout up, Frank got kicked just before. We'd invited a random to our team and him and @16v_er only bloody won. t***s.

See if those updates do anything. Retarted game.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
My lad had a couple of hours playing DMZ on my PC last night and had no issues whatsoever.

I take it people are having issues in BR and not DMZ?

A SHED!
It was s**t last night for me with coms issues.
Could hear people but they couldn't hear me.

One lad on a 1972 Xbox kept getting kicked in the lobby/pre game.

The one game I played I got kicked as I was picking my loadout up, Frank got kicked just before. We'd invited a random to our team and him and @16v_er only bloody won. t***s.

See if those updates do anything. Retarted game.
About that win.... I'm the worst traitor ever...

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Yeah against Ai and the occasional real team. We came across two teams last night, was good fun.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Oh apparently wins haven't been tracking unless you let the game run through the end scene and load back to menus by itself. You can track your wins from the calling card mastery.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I played DMZ last night for the first time. Really enjoyed it tbh. Nice to have constant fights, albeit with bots, as opposed to running around for a while and nothing happening.

No crashing issues on DMZ, so assume it’s BR focused at the mo? Annoying though. Connections and comms are the bloody basics!!

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Is DMZ against mixed AI and real players? What's the purpose of it as I've only been in to get the m13b.

Yeah mainly AI but sometimes you come across players.

If you extract with guns you pick up I think that unlocks them across the board. AI seem to run very similar stuff but you might be able to loot a player's custom weapons if you get lucky.

I think you need to try a few rounds/missions etc to see if it clicks for ya.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Oh apparently wins haven't been tracking unless you let the game run through the end scene and load back to menus by itself. You can track your wins from the calling card mastery.
Oh dear. Think we’ll be a few wins down then (by probably about 50%).

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
Only jumped on for 40 minutes or so last night with a couple of you.

I didnt have any crashes but audio was all kinds of messed up.

No option changes since last week but suddenly lost all game chat (was peaceful for a while) but also no death comms which made me sad.

Had to fiddle about but even then it wasnt working properly.

Ive never come across a game that has so many bugs from the get-go

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I had some decent games of DMZ with @N0ddie the other day, although I'm pretty sure my brain hasn't recovered from the mission where you take over a SAM site and have it fire at a transport plane. It has proper Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 vibes (where the Russians shot down a passenger plane over Ukraine in 2014) and my brain had a little bit of a meltdown. Then I shot some people and it was fine.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I’ve got 11 BR wins so far according to the game. I definitely should have more than that 😂

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've got none so it sound for me 😂

I think I've probably completed 10 games so far tbh. Few top 5's but either let down by me panicking, or by Nath being the only one alive against quads 😂

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
0 wins for me too, only played BR once though and managed a 5th with some random foreigners who kept swearing at me for not buying them back!

A SHED!
My 2 wins are safe. Phew. Also I've been disowned from by my clan for being Judas. I wonder whose name they'll scream for help now? 🤔