ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone know what time on Thursday it becomes available? Says 22nd so I'm hoping I'll get a chance to play it in the mornings as I'm working nights. Got a feeling it'll be later in the day so only giving me the Friday to play.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I think the aim assist has gotta be turned down it a wee bit. Its fudging ridiculous how powerful it is in the beta. Sometimes one doesn't even need to aim. Just shoot coz the assist has your back.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
why are people on controllers wanting rid of aim assist?

we all have it..

Are people often playing cross play? Keyboarders hate aim assist users on cross play, but I can’t whip my cursor using my joystick unless I up my sense to 12 and give myself an aneurysm

i take it we all understand the limitations of the hardware here..

I can aim fine without… the secret is the “d1ck shot” if you aim at the jewels and it’ll recoil to the head… aim at the head and you gonna need to control the recoil instantly

Nuts, guts, face…

ive played the beta now, seems ok… open for another 20 hours I think.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
Had about 3 hours on it.

it’s good, 3 ok MP maps on team death match and domination.

essentially just more of the same thou. Nothing really groundbreaking but no doubt I’ll spend hours on it over the winter

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
why are people on controllers wanting rid of aim assist?

we all have it..

Are people often playing cross play? Keyboarders hate aim assist users on cross play, but I can’t whip my cursor using my joystick unless I up my sense to 12 and give myself an aneurysm

i take it we all understand the limitations of the hardware here..

I can aim fine without… the secret is the “d1ck shot” if you aim at the jewels and it’ll recoil to the head… aim at the head and you gonna need to control the recoil instantly

Nuts, guts, face…

ive played the beta now, seems ok… open for another 20 hours I think.
Most folk in here enable cross play. There are just a few "sweaty" Playstation players that opt out.

Some level of aim assist is required in the interest of fairness yes. However, the Pros that play on PC use controller for a reason. At the moment is is OP in the last few generations of COD/Warzone.

The level of assist needs to be tweaked because I was managing to "lock" onto baddies through walls/doors/surfaces. I use Keyboard and mouse but swapping to controller would be advantageous at the mo.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
It definitely shouldn't be locking through walls but I bet if you give someone a week with each (presuming the player has experience with both inputs) the K/D at the end of each week would be fairly similar. Both have their pros and cons but I do agree it definitely shouldn't be triggering through walls etc.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Most folk in here enable cross play. There are just a few "sweaty" Playstation players that opt out.

Some level of aim assist is required in the interest of fairness yes. However, the Pros that play on PC use controller for a reason. At the moment is is OP in the last few generations of COD/Warzone.

The level of assist needs to be tweaked because I was managing to "lock" onto baddies through walls/doors/surfaces. I use Keyboard and mouse but swapping to controller would be advantageous at the mo.
Ahhh yes, I have experienced the drag through walls while gunning someone else..

I also have a pc, but would rather use controller or just ps4.. I used to play keyboard and mouse before having an xbox 360, but now I feel it’s stoneage using the keys for movement…..and gives me cramp.

overall I won’t play cross play either, my 1070 graphics card makes my ps4 look like Minecraft on blackout or warzone, a maxed 3080 would make it look like pong played on a rolodex.. U got no frames, U got no ground.

it also doesn’t help I don’t know anyone on pc master race…

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Ahhh yes, I have experienced the drag through walls while gunning someone else..

I also have a pc, but would rather use controller or just ps4.. I used to play keyboard and mouse before having an xbox 360, but now I feel it’s stoneage using the keys for movement…..and gives me cramp.

overall I won’t play cross play either, my 1070 graphics card makes my ps4 look like Minecraft on blackout or warzone, a maxed 3080 would make it look like pong played on a rolodex.. U got no frames, U got no ground.

it also doesn’t help I don’t know anyone on pc master race…

There are loads of us on PC.

Check the Warzone thread on here and we can add you to the regiment 👍

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Im if I get it on pc I’ll add myself in, however..

the game and movement plays like normal, but the maps are a terrible mess..

Going by these, there’s no chance I’ll buy the game.. they aren’t memorable, fun to navigate or interesting.

Massive maps, million lanes, a billions windows, thousands of stairs, none of which feel thought out..

I never think this is a good map…

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3

Going by these, there’s no chance I’ll buy the game.. they aren’t memorable, fun to navigate or interesting.

Massive maps, million lanes, a billions windows, thousands of stairs, none of which feel thought out..

Why mode are you playing?

TDM and DOM are not big at all?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

Warzone is and will continue to be free…..

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I should be on this Friday afternoon/evening (assuming it’s available for PCMR).

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Why mode are you playing?

TDM and DOM are not big at all?
Do you not think they are too big for 6v6? Especially TDM.
At least with DOM you know where they are going to be.

I think I'm just used to small maps or more players. Maybe they will change the player count up on the next run of beta.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...

I think I'm just used to small maps or more players. Maybe they will change the player count up on the next run of beta.
Yeah they’re massive…

the game is the same every year and all they gotta do it make some maps that are fun and engaging..

Nope.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3

Possibly slightly too big (but not aniyah palace big), 3 maps of a beta out of a possible 26 is it? pretty sure there will be smaller maps like rust or shipment.

Its not enough to stop me from buying it.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I should be on this Friday afternoon/evening (assuming it’s available for PCMR).
If you've pre-ordered it then you'll get access Friday, Sat, Sun and Monday. If you aint then it'll just be Sunday and Monday.

You can download it already on Battle.net.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
If you've pre-ordered it then you'll get access Friday, Sat, Sun and Monday. If you aint then it'll just be Sunday and Monday.

It’s not available anymore .

wonder if it’s the same maps this weekend

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup

It says 22-23 for pre orders. So it should be available to play from 6pm Thursday.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Imagine the tirade of homophobic, racist abuse dished out by 14 year old chubby cheeked virgins and 40+ fat men! I can’t wait. Pretty sure Kyle is going to have to think of some new material.
I've got plenty of material I've not used David

I grew up in MW2 lobbies, I think I've heard the weirdest stuff ever

"I hope someone puts a bomb in your nans c**t and the only way to defuse it is to make her have a shuddering full body orgasm"

I've not used anything like that yet. There's still time, plenty of time🤣

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
I've got plenty of material I've not used David

I grew up in MW2 lobbies, I think I've heard the weirdest stuff ever

"I hope someone puts a bomb in your nans c**t and the only way to defuse it is to make her have a shuddering full body orgasm"

I've not used anything like that yet. There's still time, plenty of time🤣

xbox trolling on any cod up to Bo2 was awesome.. flashbanging your teammates off spawn with a friend.. 2 flashbangs & 2 concussions each would keep everyone in spawn with a white screen for nearly a full minute or more.

the open mic abuse was hilarious.. I used to record it for WhatsApp lols..

Care package stealing, team kills were gold, so much rage…

I then move onto ps4 and got a permaban in less than 2 weeks… someone asked my age so I called him a pedo, my avatar image was “Straight outta Your mum” and my ps4 name was HoldMyJunk.

Apparently none of this was acceptable so woke up and they had bricked my account and ps4. It took a lot of begging on the phone to get it unlocked..

I miss the days of endless rage and abuse, no one meant any harm, it was just good fun. PlayStation are such killjoys.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
xbox trolling on any cod up to Bo2 was awesome.. flashbanging your teammates off spawn with a friend.. 2 flashbangs & 2 concussions each would keep everyone in spawn with a white screen for nearly a full minute or more.

the open mic abuse was hilarious.. I used to record it for WhatsApp lols..

Care package stealing, team kills were gold, so much rage…

I then move onto ps4 and got a permaban in less than 2 weeks… someone asked my age so I called him a pedo, my avatar image was “Straight outta Your mum” and my ps4 name was HoldMyJunk.

Apparently none of this was acceptable so woke up and they had bricked my account and ps4. It took a lot of begging on the phone to get it unlocked..

I miss the days of endless rage and abuse, no one meant any harm, it was just good fun. PlayStation are such killjoys.
Xbox was even worse tbh

If someone didn't say "I hope your cat gets stamped to death" then it wasn't a lobby worth being in

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I was playing MW3 iirc or one of the Blops games with a couple of guys on here years ago and this bloke on the other team went ‘my 11yo daughter is better than most of your team’..

And…….well……..the details don’t really need to be shared on here, but my reply to him got him absolutely seething with rage. He said he was going to pay someone to track my IP and address down and he was going to strangle me to death 😂😂😂💀

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I was playing MW3 iirc or one of the Blops games with a couple of guys on here years ago and this bloke on the other team went ‘my 11yo daughter is better than most of your team’..

And…….well……..the details don’t really need to be shared on here, but my reply to him got him absolutely seething with rage. He said he was going to pay someone to track my IP and address down and he was going to strangle me to death 😂😂😂💀
200.gif

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member

Something something @Clart ?

R5gtt, 182, volvo...

we would spot the clan tags and quickly stick them on.. you’d think I’d fked their wife.

GET THAT OFF NOW!!!

you can’t be a DTF if you don’t win a 1v1… followed by a night of abuse as we followed them around the lobbies and kept joining them after being booted.

Disco Dave said he was gonna find me and kill me.. so a mate jumped on and pretended to be a concerned parent claiming I was retarded and didn’t understand what I was doing.. it was so convincing they backtracked like crazy..

After the ban I got very very good at cod and would just team wipe for lols… nothing funnier that single handed get them all to rage quit, I see a clan tags and I get serious

“I lean into the monitor” 🙃

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member

I had some random on my team quite a while back in warzone who I got into a s**t talking thing with and he was desperate to meet and fight think he was from Switzerland or something. This dumbass gave me his name and Instagram and I had him raging after some comments about his mum. We ended up playing another game together because he was adamant he was going to get more kills which just made him rage more when he kept dying while I was well ahead. He ended up proper emotional and saying sorry and that he was drunk and he wanted to play more games on good terms I just noped the f**k out. Talk about a few screws loose 😂