ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Girls, you really need to find yourselves some c**k! You’re clearly deficient. Noddie especially, as for you Johnny boy your time will come.

Karl, you’re just not competitive enough to warrant a well thought out response.

@N0ddie fyi can you stop your misses from sending me dick pics please. I’m a front door kinda guy. Thanks bud.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Literally the shittest comebacks ever, it's like trying to banter a monkey with downs and has been kicked in the head by a horse🤣

I don’t have anything nice/funny to say tbh. Not really worth the effort for a couple of mongs 🤷‍♂️

I have as little respect for you and Nod as I do Jimmy Saville.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
200.gif

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
So buggy

Mine has crashed multiple times in the space of 30mins can’t even get into a game of Invasion without it crashing back to desktop

I had the same problem but only when in lobby with one of friends. Couple of updates came down and a restart, been fine since.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Oh how I missed the trash talk. Not. 😂😂

I might just start screaming incandescently at the end of each game to drown it out.

“Your mum”

“your dad”

“your gran”

“your grandad”

“your dog”

🤣🤣
I can't be doing with it.
Every game is on mute all unless I'm playing with someone I know.
Constant drone of screaming virgins pisses me right off although last night I lost all sound completely when playing ground war. That made things pretty difficult 😂