ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I think it's only horrific if the game mode is TDM. The objective based stuff makes it less guff.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Pics of dad?
6EC499AD-34F1-467E-B0B1-88130D220FD6.jpeg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
@Adamm. I'm assuming that smashing sound/muttering rage was the guy you downed. 🤣

@16v_er you got another account under the name of Harold? Sounded like a thigh slap right there 😂

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
@Adamm. I'm assuming that smashing sound/muttering rage was the guy you downed. 🤣

Haha I missed that in game must have been raging because he couldn't get the thirst and ended up dead.. Got to love prox chat 😂

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Wish I'd got more clips of this while doing the camos one of which being 10 hipfire kills but I made sure I clipped this double kill. Thought it was going to be a pain but has definitely been one of the more fun challenges so far.

Oh also this slightly annoying akimbo X13 had this guy raging I uploaded the other day 😂

Last edited:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
B107A21D-AB00-490A-B4E8-95A200974D8C.jpeg

+1 (imo)

I don’t really feel much incentive to snipe (in warzone) given that no matter how good the shot is, you aren’t going to down someone in 1 hit. Especially when you consider that most players after a few minutes have 3 plates.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
View attachment 1623095

+1 (imo)

I don’t really feel much incentive to snipe (in warzone) given that no matter how good the shot is, you aren’t going to down someone in 1 hit. Especially when you consider that most players after a few minutes have 3 plates.

100 per cent agree. They’ve destroyed sniping on WZ2.

The gameplay dynamics should enable one shot headshots, they should just be “hard” to get, so it takes some skill.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I was downed yesterday by the SPR 1 shoot. 100m ish and I was fully plated.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I mean, I do keep ignoring letters from Specsavers but has anyone else struggled to spot rock people?

Also got told I'm dogger (well duh) for taking 3 shots to kill AI but both first shots seemed to break plates? Or is that a different symbol?

What’s up bud?

Just general Warzone pain.