ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I used to use plunder to level guns. It's a whole different ball park now lol sadly I pretty much already have all guns leveled up before shipment but Shoothouse was good too. Getting closer to polyatomic now.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Managed an 85 kill game with the Taq-V last night while doing camos on it. Thing is a beast so built one for WZ recoil is really good too tbh but it's visually quite bouncy so might struggle at the longer ranges. Sniper I have the XMR and SPX-80 built in 2 classes. RPK and Taq-56 are both solid choices too.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Hey @Cub. can you not slug around so much tonight? It makes the lady angry.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
It’s awesome now that the devs have crumbled to the sweaty streamer folk and brought back load outs from buy stations.

Should have stuck with their guns and left it how it was. The game gets more and more like Wz 1 with every update.

Ie. Everyone running around with the same 3 guns.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
It’s awesome now that the devs have crumbled to the sweaty streamer folk and brought back load outs from buy stations.

Should have stuck with their guns and left it how it was. The game gets more and more like Wz 1 with every update.

Did I hear that the heavy chopper is back and not really been nerfed?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Didn’t see any yesterday. Though did see people win using the wee chopper doing the strat.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member

The streamers and Activision can all go human centipede and eat each others s**t.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
It's ridonculously expensive though tbf.

Whatever they did last week made the game decent to play from my point of view. 4 wins and actual enjoyment this week compared to a month of annoyance and the 1 chopper win previous.

Leave it as it is now other than fixing the multitude of bugs.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
It's ridonculously expensive though tbf.

Whatever they did last week made the game decent to play from my point of view. 4 wins and actual enjoyment this week compared to a month of annoyance and the 1 chopper win previous.

Leave it as it is now other than fixing the multitude of bugs.

You reckon it’s turning out ok? Not been on for a few weeks as lost interest.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
You reckon it’s turning out ok? Not been on for a few weeks as lost interest.

Whatever they’ve done seems to have balanced it much better. As jonnio said, I wasn’t enjoying it much in its first iteration, but I’m enjoying it more now.

5 wins in the last two weeks across duos, trios and quads always helps, but the games we’re not winning we’re placing top ten and getting some good kills / having some good fights.

It may be as we learn the map more, but last night as an example, we fought against 4-5 other trio teams in the city centre (underground car park) and the fight went back and forth for about 10 mins before the circle moved us all on 😂

Was just good gaming tbh. Hardly any / no hackers either.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Brilliant video that. Can tell the game is much better now still a few things need to improve I think I reckon come season 2 it'll be pretty solid providing they don't make some dumb decisions.

Few weeks back switching between MP and WZ you could really tell how bad it was because MP gameplay just felt so much smoother.

Good job I'm nearly done with camos so I can actually play the game properly 😂

200.gif

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I didn't love this bit. Swear when I tried the Playstation Beta the footsteps were insanely good. Now all I can hear is the faint sound of him unzipping his trousers to bum me...

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Spammy c**t @Jonnio

Maxed that Chimera out. Feels decent, low recoil a bit like the old M13 (I've not tried the new one yet).

Tried some DMZ. Spawned airport and had some shots come my way, carried on running and some gimp started shooting me from the control tower. One shot down with my Victus so took his silenced LMG, did the chopper to the port mission then extracted. Went into another with both guns and instantly got headshot by another team in the spawn which was pap.

Tried to run the Chemist guy over in another but I think they've needed cars as as soon as I got close I got DDOS'd, twice and died in the gas.

Might just need someone to drop that or team up and do it properly.

This was funny last week.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I've been using the Icarus and Victus XMR the past few games. Will get the attachments when I've got chance.

This is the Icarus I've been using, seems pretty dependable. The idea was to have enough ammo to take on a few people and armour piercing rounds to disable vehicles.

556 ICARUS

LASER - FSS OLE-V Laser
(Unlock at Level 10 EBR-14 Marksman Rifle)

OPTIC - SZ Mini
(Unlock at Level 4 P890 Handgun)
TUNING - Weight -1.55 oz Eye Position - 2.25 in

MUZZLE - Echoline GS-X
(Unlock at Level 3 M4 Assault Rifle)
TUNING - Weight -1.40 oz Length 0.00 in

AMMUNITION - 5.56 Armor Piercing
(Unlock at Level 9 M4 Assault Rifle)
TUNING - Weight -0.70 oz Load - 4.06 gr

MAGAZINE - 100 Round Box Mag
(Unlock at Level 6 556 Icarus LMG)

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I'm uploading that win we had completely unedited other than cutting the bad words. Will see how the views compare to the "Campaign Mission" one with many hours spent. 🥲

Oh yeah I levelled the Signal 50 up fully the other day, was a nice change from the full autos.