ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Polyatomic, you absolute mentalist 😂

I've got a few golds and I'll probably get some.to platinum just playing shipment.

Do you have to get every weapon gold and platinum first? That's got to be an absolute ball ache with knives, riot shields and launchers?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Polyatomic, you absolute mentalist 😂

I've got a few golds and I'll probably get some.to platinum just playing shipment.

Do you have to get every weapon gold and platinum first? That's got to be an absolute ball ache with knives, riot shields and launchers?

Yeah has been a grind was fun at first but getting longshots started to become a chore especially on pistols etc Tier 1 was handy for that though. It's a bloody good feeling now it's done and it's one of the few things in this game where you have something to show for time/effort spent.

Poly to Orion is easy enough as it's just headshots which wont be too hard on shipment. You do have to have every weapon gold and platinum before polyatomic. Funnily enough riot shield and knife were very easy on shipment even the 2 kills in 10 seconds with the shield was easy after the nerf. I skipped the launchers for now because there's been 4 new guns and you only need 51 platinum before unlocking Polyatomic.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm not sure how long this'll stay on Youtube 👀 😭

For context, this guy was giving us some major s**t in between rounds in the game shown and the one previous. Couldn't hack losing or getting killed and always had some excuse. The most recent one being that he died because I had a scuf controller :ROFLMAO: We ended up winning this 6-5 in SnD and it went down to a 1v1 in the end, which made it even sweeter.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I'm not sure how long this'll stay on Youtube 👀 😭

For context, this guy was giving us some major s**t in between rounds in the game shown and the one previous. Couldn't hack losing or getting killed and always had some excuse. The most recent one being that he died because I had a scuf controller :ROFLMAO: We ended up winning this 6-5 in SnD and it went down to a 1v1 in the end, which made it even sweeter.

Ah the power of the scuf controller 😂

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Not enjoying Warzone at the moment. Since my last win the lobbies have been absolutely horrific with some blatant cheaters, the worst of which was the guy on 29-30 kills last night, what did he get in the end @Cub. ?

Going to stick to MP for a bit I think. Roll on MP Friday if we're doing it?

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Not enjoying Warzone at the moment. Since my last win the lobbies have been absolutely horrific with some blatant cheaters, the worst of which was the guy on 29-30 kills last night, what did he get in the end @Cub. ?

Going to stick to MP for a bit I think. Roll on MP Friday if we're doing it?

1) Ph1Tom
2) Jonnio

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Can anyone use custom perk packages on WZ? I can only use the preset ones but may mate has 2 custom slots, weird.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I know you can have them custom in MW22 but they don't work on WZ2.
Articles I've read say the same.

He has them on WZ! And he owns the game too.

1672861317439.png

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The ultimate perk doesn’t work in Warzone anyway so we’re not exactly missing much.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Provided I'm not working on Saturday I'll join the Friday night MP shenanigans.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm very much liking the M4. Seems fairly punchy. It's probably still not as good as a Taq 56/RPK but they're so boring to use.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Couple of clips using the above M4 build, nothing fancy but it shows you can knock a fully plated player fairly comfortably.

Didn't give the specifics of the weapon tuning to YT, I just save that for CS 😘 😂

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Couple of clips using the above M4 build, nothing fancy but it shows you can knock a fully plated player fairly comfortably.

Didn't give the specifics of the weapon tuning to YT, I just save that for CS 😘 😂

M4 has always been a versatile gun, how do you find it VS the RPK?