ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Anyone playing DMZ. The ai are now worse than ever before. At one point I thought it's going to cost me a new controller

Played some as a Duo with @Cub. and they did bum us as we tried to do a hostage rescue.

Think this was a few dyas after @Daz... , @Ph1 Tom and I had a few games. Not sure we pestered the AI enough for them to be a problem though. "Last week" in the vid is probably about a month ago now. 😅

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
They literally spawn to piss you off. Had some games last night. Started off and they were on easy no idea mode. By the end of our games they were better than most squads we come across lol.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
All done 😅

Unfortunatley going to have to sort these launchers out soon as its bugging me they aren't done.

Call of Duty  Modern Warfare 2 (2022) Screenshot 2023.03.27 - 22.35.52.68.png

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
All done 😅

Unfortunatley going to have to sort these launchers out soon as its bugging me they aren't done.

View attachment 1636708

I'll be honest I've never looked at this screen... 😅

They literally spawn to piss you off. Had some games last night. Started off and they were on easy no idea mode. By the end of our games they were better than most squads we come across lol.

Just done 4 games solo and managed to survive against them, I'm leaving the rounds fairly quick though before the AI become fully armoured (I think that's how it works? haha). Only death was some punk player head-shotting me while I tried to fuel a boat up. 😣

If anyone wants to commit to a few hours on DMZ tomorrow or Wed 9pm-ish I'll squad up.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Played some as a Duo with @Cub. and they did bum us as we tried to do a hostage rescue.

Think this was a few dyas after @Daz... , @Ph1 Tom and I had a few games. Not sure we pestered the AI enough for them to be a problem though. "Last week" in the vid is probably about a month ago now. 😅

What do we want? "More DMZ", when do we want it? "Thursday night when Tom's back home".

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
DMZ was a mixed bag last night. Biggest mistake was taking pot shots at some folk that had just killed @Cub. and were extracting. Downed one which caused them all to take offense and parachute out towards us...we ended up just having to leave the area as they seemed to just be camping!

Just tried a quick stream on it to start levelling the Crossbow. Managed a duo wipe (because they were idiots)...

...and took a throwing knife to the back when sniffing around an extract on the 2nd round. :cautious:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Just realised I put this in the wrong thread and can't edit it 🤪

View attachment 1637152

I just replied there and then saw this.. :ROFLMAO:

Plunder was always a good little casual mode imo and great for those that need to level guns without MP I think they should just stick it in the small map though. 1 shot snipers should be fun I've missed sniping although probably wont be saying that when i get my head taken off.

I listened to a podcast with iceman isaac and jgod the other day and the movement stuff sounds like the delay after a dolphin dive will be cut down and maybe we'll be able to shoot and ads mid slide. I don't think they should or need to bring slide cancel back but b hopping would be good and it was even in the beta.

Will be interesting to see if the movement stuff applies to MP...

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Apparently this could be a fake 😢

Ranked, movement and plunder for Season 3 has essentially been confirmed anyway. I think your right though in that it's fake. I also wouldn't be surprised if 1 s**t snipers are coming back.

They pretty much need to give out to what people want in season 3 if they want this game to last mind. I'll probably still play it but from what I gather the player base is pathetic compared to what it has been or could be.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
This speed shotgun build can be a lot of fun. Pretty sure it's the fastest gun in the game if not one of them sadly it can get a lot of hit markers compared to some shotgun builds.

Also decided to download Warzone 1 last night fancy a little blast on it again. Season 3 roadmap for WZ2 should be out today or tomorrow hopefully something that can spice up the BR side of things is in there. New night map and intervention sniper have been confirmed so far.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Hacker imo

Foot pedal antics

Tbf even I watched this back thinking wtf. The rest of the match was s**t though. 😆

New night map and intervention sniper have been confirmed so far.

Sounds gooood. Was there talk of dynamic weather too. 🤔

I turned my hand to sniping last night (just on the standard MP on MW2) and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tis rather fun!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had a good game earlier on Breenbergh Hotel with the PDSW, ended up 68 for 18.

2 gunships, which got a combined total of about 3 kills lol probably the worst map in the game for air support 💩

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
Had a good game earlier on Breenbergh Hotel with the PDSW, ended up 68 for 18.

2 gunships, which got a combined total of about 3 kills lol probably the worst map in the game for air support 💩
Saw you on there earlier, was going to join/invite but had to dash! Need to work on the Battlepass today!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Also we had a hacker in our lobby last night. I think it’s the first actual hacker I’ve seen in multiplayer. He had a permanent slide/speed hack type thing with walls and aimbot. The walls was a giveaway when he was telling everyone exactly where everyone was 😂