ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Looks promising. UAV towers is an interesting one. Who really does the intel missions on warzone 2 now, they’re shite compared to warzone 1.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Looks promising. UAV towers is an interesting one. Who really does the intel missions on warzone 2 now, they’re shite compared to warzone 1.
Do they show the circle closing like WZ1? I don't think I've ever done one? Usually just safe crackers or Bounty's.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Do they show the circle closing like WZ1? I don't think I've ever done one? Usually just safe crackers or Bounty's.
Yeah. But you have to collect intel at one place, then go to an intel tower at a different location and they’re usually miles away and very open. Shite imo

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
been levelling up the lachmann series over the weekend. Not really used them before, but they're proper beasts

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Loving the death comms recently (well, from those who unmute me, got another 2 week ban 🙄).

‘Thugger’s camping at the same head glitch every single round’

Erm, if you’re that sick of me killing you, maybe don’t run to the same place at the beginning of each round? Not rocket science…

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah they need to lose that canted laser s**t but not really tried enough to judge too much yet.

New battle rifle is pretty solid too not sure what happened to the pistols that were coming though.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
some c**t was using a sniper rifle with a canted lazer which just seemed to lock onto everything with a one shot kill.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I had a couple of games on each map last night and it was shocking.

Lighthouse one I was getting shot from a fair way across the map by some c**t with an SMG and dying in a couple of shots.
I had to shoot at a team mate to make sure I'd not joined hardcore.

Tried the other night map and I think it might be ok if you get a good setup with a decent night lens. There's too much time between turning NVG off and ADS from my experience. Might be the build I had though.

Tried the new sniper on the Mexico invasion map (not the one with the coach station which is an MP level). Exited that game pretty quickly as I hate it. Don't even think I got a shot off.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah they need to lose that canted laser s**t but not really tried enough to judge too much yet.

New battle rifle is pretty solid too not sure what happened to the pistols that were coming though.
Pistols probably mid season/ reloaded with the fixes they should have implemented at the start of this season.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Pistols probably mid season/ reloaded with the fixes they should have implemented at the start of this season.

Yeah must be mate. Gives me a chance to get the sniper and marksman rifle done I guess. Currently running the sniper with the MR as sniper support 😅

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Somebody post something else so it's not just me...!

DMZ, where the AI aren't the only bots...

Also myself and @Adamm. love the new share weapon feature... 🤭

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha not done much lately but I did make this mostly so I could watch back in a few weeks after more practice to see a difference. One of my first practice games against the AI in COD. Should give you MNK veterans a little laugh.. 🙈

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Haha not done much lately but I did make this mostly so I could watch back in a few weeks after more practice to see a difference. One of my first practice games against the AI in COD. Should give you MNK veterans a little laugh.. 🙈

You're a lot better with MNK than I am on controller 🤣

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member

All without using a killstreak too 🤣

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Some interesting points in this video

I used to be subbed to him but honestly he became really whiney and annoying. This popped up on my YouTube feed still though so gave it a watch and although I agree with some of the stuff he's saying he still just grates on me now. It's also hard to feel bad about streamers whining when they continue to give the game attention by streaming it regular therefore probably increasing the player base. None of them want to speak with their wallet just make more videos trying to milk every click or view as much as they can.

All without using a killstreak too 🤣

Haha it's just AI so if I use killstreaks it essentially just means less practice with MNK.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Warzone is still kinda guff, but sniping being back does improve it.

I feel absolutely zero sympathy for streamers. They get paid to play games. STFU, wind it in and appreciate what you've got. Streamers think they know what a game needs but they don't. Its what they need to keep them playing the game for 8 hours a day 5-7 days a week.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Sounding like plunder back tomorrow honestly might be too late at this point but I'll give it a good go.