ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I did 1 very brief game but will definitely be trying it more at some point. Seemed okay but hard to judge off the game I had.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
This one was a bit too long to take off as a short on YT unfortunately so a bit of a flop 🤣 might trim it down and upload again during the week, maybe just the second half of the clip. Shame as it was a nice clip against a clan of sweaty b******s. Rage chat included! 🤣

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
My video:

The comments:

"Is he really hacking?"
"What are those circles?"

Gotta love those teammate wall hacks.

I don’t like being purple. RGB Hack Rejection.

Please change your hack colours.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
My video:

The comments:

"Is he really hacking?"
"What are those circles?"

Gotta love those teammate wall hacks.
People are so thick. I’m gunna start baiting the YT trolls tbh 🤣

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
Played some Ashika earlier, ran into so many Chinese and Russian hackers it's depressing :/

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Where's the build? 😂

😣

here.png

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Haha yeah I heard about that. Might actually skip this one mind it looks a bit pants and I've barely been on the last few weeks and I'll be wanting to get the new pistols unlocked and leveled etc when I am on next.
I got one of the pistols unlocked in 2.5 games of shipment with @Jonnio SMG pistol build above. Haven't levelled it up yet although @16v_er did it all last night. It's rapid though.
Not sure if I'll get the Deagle done, think that's x amount of headshots.

Had a couple of games on warzone last night and it was horrible. Either sweats in the corner of every building or 5 teams gangbanging us.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I got one of the pistols unlocked in 2.5 games of shipment with @Jonnio SMG pistol build above. Haven't levelled it up yet although @16v_er did it all last night. It's rapid though.
Not sure if I'll get the Deagle done, think that's x amount of headshots.

Had a couple of games on warzone last night and it was horrible. Either sweats in the corner of every building or 5 teams gangbanging us.
I used the akimbo deagle to do both at the same time. Took 3 games on shipment.