ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I’m that bored of this game, I’m half tempted to go for Orion.

200.gif

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
MP has just been completely dropped hasn't it?

Whats happened to all the new maps ?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Few games on the new maps.

Resurgence I think will be okay. I don't think the new map style suits the game play, I might be and probably wrong.

Dmz version 2 is utter w**k. We had three games and in the first I was convinced there were no other teams playing. The other two games I think we saw two teams. I was bored playing it lol

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Me and @16v_er got a second in duos on the normal map. Got bummed by a couple of LA virgins wearing their black and red kit.

Plating whilst running is better now, still pretty quick TTK though.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Those clowns in black took 24 bullets from an M4 (stock) at about 20metres. And the ground spr which I really have fun using took 6 bullets to kill one. It's easier fighting players lol.

Oh and the audio is worse than worse

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I had scavenger on last night and still struggled to find literally any plates.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Apparently they updated resurgence plate situation so now every dead player drops at least 1 plate. Still not enough imo but should help a bit I guess.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Got those Kodachis unlocked last night and the new shotgun which I've not had a chance to use just yet. Movement is pretty slow but the range on the Kodachis is good I think just using the knife is easier in general because of the speed. Had some good games and some terrible ones with them though with a few quad feeds thrown in. Had 1 game on hydro where the other team got absolutely wrecked and only 2 were left at the end I think I made them rage quit 😂

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
New shotgun with the incendiary rounds is so much fun. It's not particularly op or anything but sometimes when you kill people they'll go flying into the air. I need to turn shadow play back on so I can get some clips of it.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Fairly straight forward win with @Tubbs Vice earlier. It seems that the enemies that float in towards the end are nothing more than target practice for those already in good positions with loadouts 😂

Very boring using the same weapons. Wish they'd have nerf'd the 3 month old meta but apparently not.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I've not unlocked it yet as I went for the shotgun and kodachis first but think I'm about 5-10 BP tokens away and shouldn't take long to level it up but I've heard it's good and apparently has f**k all recoil so can be good on the bigger maps in BR too.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Little clip uploading later today, some guy was giving me and @Adamm. grief for smashing them on SnD earlier.

"Why are you planting the bomb so early in the round you weirdo"

Erm, cos that's the objective of the game? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

We ended up smashing them for a round or two then he couldn't take it and just left the game 😂

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
‘Why are you planting the bomb so early?’

What the actual f**k 😂😂😂

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
2 weeks is a tad harsh 👀😂

Makes me wonder whether they actually investigate these reports. The guy messaged me saying he was reporting me then it popped up instantly.

All I did was call him a pussy 😂

61DEAA4E-4B2E-465B-9276-E24B4BDA1685.jpeg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Think they do a “shadow ban” approach where once reported a certain amount of times, you’ll immediately get a comms ban until they investigate it? Maybe they investigated it and agreed “pussy” wasn’t enough to warrant a comms ban 😂😂
Well I did originally call said person a pussy and then someone else piped up. Let’s hope they don’t investigate it 👀..