ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Also got my 14 day coms ban this morning. Jumped in solos literally first kill while looting the body I killed I get the message up top right to say I've been reported. Salty ass c***s 😂
Wonder what the next stage in the banning is. Gotta be permanent 😂 If that's the case I'll never play this game again

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Wonder what the next stage in the banning is. Gotta be permanent 😂 If that's the case I'll never play this game again

Haha I mean it doesn't seem to work as I could hear people earlier and they could hear me. Had a right melt in S&D Putin something was on the other team next game he was on mine guy wouldn't stop talking so I ended up just taking the bomb and sitting right at back of spawn. He rage quit in the end but I probably got reported for that 😂

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
New cammo challenge now for you @Adamm.

186e6bee53d55-screenshotUrl.jpg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'll get on that this weekend 😅

If shipment or 10v10 is still up shouldn't be too painful. Also for the Marksman rifles the explosive crossbow tip counts as a headshot even if you hit the toes but that might have been patched now.

It's got nothing on Polyatomic or Orion though 😂
No shipment now.

There's a new map (probably a rehashed one?) - Exhibition centre.
It, as well as loads of others, are too big for 6v6.

I think there's a 10v10 up still. There's also a small map mix but I don't know what's on it.

I've hardly touched the crossbow after unlocking it. I did give it to a lad we play with on DMZ and he loves it but he's weird like that 😂

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
No shipment now.

There's a new map (probably a rehashed one?) - Exhibition centre.
It, as well as loads of others, are too big for 6v6.

I think there's a 10v10 up still. There's also a small map mix but I don't know what's on it.

I've hardly touched the crossbow after unlocking it. I did give it to a lad we play with on DMZ and he loves it but he's weird like that 😂

Yeah it's fun when you're landing shots but punishing when you miss because you're basically screwed. I pair it with SMG and fast hands though which has saved me a few times.

I heard the new map was quite big yeah it does seem a common issue with some of their maps. They should just keep 10v10 permant and keep the larger maps out of 6v6 perhaps.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Private games are a lot easier to set up now. 👍

Had 7 of us on last night which was decent.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
DMZ was full of casuals for us to pummel the other night. We were only on the starter missions though.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
DMZ was full of casuals for us to pummel the other night. We were only on the starter missions though.
Might have to try some DMZ. The only time I've played it is to give /get weapons.

Just can't be arsed with Warzone anymore. Maps not great, time to kill is ridiculous, circle is too slow IMO, the POIs aren't positioned very well.
No map needs a mountain in the middle of it either.

Bring back Verdansk 😂

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Warzone just feels dead recently. Full of sweats and no casual gamers anymore

Yeah I tried some on Al Mazrah and it just felt so slow and horrible to play because the map is too big. I will admit it was solos but I didn't mind solos on Caldera something about this map just doesn't feel great to me. I don't know if the lack of 1 s**t snipers is a good thing or a bad thing.

Had quite a few games on the new resurgence map though and that feels a bit more fun and fast paced but it's definitely a bit sweaty annoyingly but at least if you get a bad game it's only 15 minutes of wasted time.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
31 kill streak on the Dome map last night. I was sweating a bit as I thought I’d be getting a nuke 😂 30 weapon kills only for it apparently. Looking at the stats it was 19 weapon kills and then 12 kills from VTOL/Gunship.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
31 kill streak on the Dome map last night. I was sweating a bit as I thought I’d be getting a nuke 😂 30 weapon kills only for it apparently. Looking at the stats it was 19 weapon kills and then 12 kills from VTOL/Gunship.
Had your perma ban through yet? :ROFLMAO:

Was it Willy something? The guy that had the hardon for me?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
WillyFights or something. Still waiting for him to come to my house and knock me out 😂😂😂 🙊

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Report that c**t. Someone called me the N word the other day 👀 👀 and I reported him. Got this message today

Screenshot (27).png

If the w*****s are going to report me for saying pussy I'm going to report them back 😂😂😂

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Report that c**t. Someone called me the N word the other day 👀 👀 and I reported him. Got this message today

View attachment 1636065

If the w*****s are going to report me for saying pussy I'm going to report them back 😂😂😂

I've been reporting multiple people too now f**k it lol.. I also noticed when playing S&D the amount of people you have to unmute I'm guessing because of the comms ban is very high. I make sure to unmute of course because it wouldn't be S&D without some s**t talk 😂

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I've been reporting multiple people too now f**k it lol.. I also noticed when playing S&D the amount of people you have to unmute I'm guessing because of the comms ban is very high. I make sure to unmute of course because it wouldn't be S&D without some s**t talk 😂
It's gunna end up with everyone muted :ROFLMAO:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Made a close-medium range M13 class the other day. I think it's pretty good and quite fun to use. I pair it with a combat knife but tbh, the mobility on it is really good and at point blank range it's not ideal so I might go back to running dual pistols with it.

Screenshot (28).png

All tuning (bar the barrel, which is for recoil) is towards ADS/sprint to fire/aim walking speed.

It slaps tbh. As these guys found out 😂

Screenshot (29).png

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Made a close-medium range M13 class the other day. I think it's pretty good and quite fun to use. I pair it with a combat knife but tbh, the mobility on it is really good and at point blank range it's not ideal so I might go back to running dual pistols with it.

View attachment 1636196

All tuning (bar the barrel, which is for recoil) is towards ADS/sprint to fire/aim walking speed.

It slaps tbh. As these guys found out 😂
I've got a build like that but use the AK74U

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Anyone playing DMZ. The ai are now worse than ever before. At one point I thought it's going to cost me a new controller

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Not really done much DMZ tbh I never get the same enjoyment out of shooting AI so unless there's a reason like getting the M13 etc I've not really bothered.

Few builds I've been using in MP lately the movement on these is filthy I'm not sure what the knife is but it really can't be far off. The strafe on the P90 makes it really hard for people to land shots.

Call of Duty  Modern Warfare 2 (2022) Screenshot 2023.03.23 - 12.09.53.19.png

Call of Duty  Modern Warfare 2 (2022) Screenshot 2023.03.23 - 12.10.17.09.png

SmartSelect_20230324_011816_Drive.jpg

SmartSelect_20230324_011838_Drive.jpg

Also little throwing knife from the other day. Was already lining this guy up but after I was flashed I just had to wing it. Very satisfying when you land a throwing knife. Yet to get one across map though.