ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

DCi
haha just joined a TDM with everyone and these were literally my first three kills in the round... (all against Sym0nd0 just so everyone knows ;))

[youtube]P7bp_JYxrco[/youtube]
edit: it might still be processing for a min or 2...

After my rant about this game, I still find myself playing it and BF3! So different in gameplay, they cant really be compared! I'm liking that capturing bjectives counts towards your kill strak rewards!

haha just joined a TDM with everyone and these were literally my first three kills in the round... (all against Sym0nd0 just so everyone knows ;))

[youtube]P7bp_JYxrco[/youtube]
edit: it might still be processing for a min or 2...

Put the Baby Monitor down!!

FLOTTER!!!

otter.jpg

I think this is probably the best CoD campaign in a long time. Some will probably think I'm easily pleased, but hey.

I like other games more, but I'm not thick enough to worry about it. It's wicked at what it does. Good shooting.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I'm really enjoying it too. Definately better than the Black Ops campaign which was pretty poor tbh.

Just got to the bit where soap dies. Poor bugger. The AC130 level and scene on the bridge in paris is truely epic.

A

akimbo-slice

Just entered second prestige, anyone one else got around to prestiging or are you gunna stay at 80?

Bus w**ker
f**k knows if it's working but I just setup a group, not clan because that s**t broke, on Elite - #Cliosport (also #Otters), no idea what it does but I think it's just stats tracking for MP over all platforms. Bragging rights and that, innit.

Fiesta ST200
Someone has made a group in call of duty elite named 'cliosport'. Was it anyone on here?

I added my tag to the group (Oh Jammy) please add this group or feel free to add me for a few games, I don't bite! Haha.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Had a couple of issues last night, slow menu etc but mostly it was okay. Loving the pp machine gun, awesome

Tesla MP3 2021
The lag/host/hit detection issues have been intermittent for me, but I have noticed lately that I am rarely the host. I am on VM 100Mb connection so cant really get much better and my pings are excellent so it has to be something with the game and how it picks the host.

Personally though I do think a certain percentage is down to VM, I just think they are up to no good behind the scenes ;). I never had any lag issues when I was with Be.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I am getting shot around corners and all sorts. Also seen some kill cams where I have emptied a clip into someone only to be killed, then watch the kill cam and I was dead before my gun even went off. Wtf