ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Applogies if this has been discussed already....

But for those of you who have played through campaign.......

What is the reward for completing it?

In MW1 we got the cool airplane hijack mission and in MW2 we had the museum.

However, I've just completed campaign (finally got Makarov - yay!), but I'm a bit miffed that I don't appear to have unlocked any cool easter egg??

Wasnt the killing of Makarov the easter egg?

Mountune Tractor
I'm having horrific issues on PSN, but when I switch to my 360, same ISP etc, its flawless.

All my mates are on PSN, so I can either put up with lag and play with friends, or get owned by 12 year old Americans on the 360, whilsy having a perfect lag free experience.

Tough call :(

This is my problem, it's a dilemma.
If PSN doesn't improve I'm going across to XBL.

M135i
Umm... not really, that's just the ending of the story isn't it?

I was hoping for an extra level or something.

Campaign was awesome I have to say though.

Mountune Tractor
Loads and loads of people on the COD forums with lag issues all over the world on PSN.
Awaiting news of a patch.....

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Few problems on PSN but not as bad as some are describing! Starting the learn the maps now too which is good (only started playing last night). Will probably move to just playing HC games when I know the maps well enough. Nice to see they have added a few more HC games!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Taking the story line from the previous modern warfare titles it is obvious that MW3 ends with makarovs death. I could of told you that before I even played the game.

MK3 GTI golf 16v
excellent game, has slightly taken over my life since its release though. hence why i am on here at 3 in the morning and playing COD

He didn't die in MW2 so how exactly was it obvious he would die in MW3?

In other words it wasn't obvious. It is now though.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
However, I've just completed campaign (finally got Makarov - yay!), but I'm a bit miffed that I don't appear to have unlocked any cool easter egg??

5acee5d0-8505-131a.jpg

AK

M240i
Can we have a list of people who aren't going to play the campaign now its been ruined for them?

1. AK

1f5ebb15-8cc0-6f98.jpg

Can we have a list of people who aren't going to play the campaign now its been ruined for them?

1. AK

1f5ebb15-8cc0-6f98.jpg

I'm never playing another Call of Duty ever again. The ending of all of them is obvious now, because of what happened in MW2.

The more I play this the more I start to dislike it! Seems even more unrealistic than ever, collission detection is terrible and the more I look at the graphics the worse they seem! Still, I gave it a go and now I'm done! Also, there seems to be more campers than ever before and hit detection is well off! I can see why people will continue to play it, but for me it's become an arcade blaster rather than anything at all realistic. Rant over!

Never above 25mpg
The more I play this the more I start to dislike it! Seems even more unrealistic than ever, collission detection is terrible and the more I look at the graphics the worse they seem! Still, I gave it a go and now I'm done! Also, there seems to be more campers than ever before and hit detection is well off! I can see why people will continue to play it, but for me it's become an arcade blaster rather than anything at all realistic. Rant over!

Definitely this. COD2 was realistic and I loved online games on that.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I managed to get to wave 30 on underground on spec ops.

I can get any further though, at this level there are armoured infantry, 3 juggernauts, and attack dogs and helicopters.

And normally I'm teamed up with a noob run and gun so that's not helping the cause

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Been playing a little today, so far no issues with lag, only with me being crap!

If anyone wants to add me my PSN is WhiskyShots.

Fiesta ST-3
I agree Clart. I've had loads of free time today and normally I'd be itching to get MW on but I'm just not bothered because it feels no different to BLOPS or MW2 which I'm bored of both.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm going back to BF3. MW3 offers nothing new and just hasn't evolved.

Yup.

That was my conclusion after playing this the other night. It's the same regurgitated tripe they fart out every year.

If Michael Bay made FPS games...

I'll stick to BF3.

I want to gibe BF3 a shot, but I've read that the campaign ist shizer? I do actually have BF2 but haven't played much of it yet.

Still serially enjoying the MW3 campaign. It is very Michael Bay for sure, but I like it. I like it a lot. There's some great shooting in it. Loved London and Paris in particular.