ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
I don't see how you can say that as if you kill someone and they think there behind the wall. You don't see the kill cam as your still alive!

Not sure what your saying. Watch the first of them two videos posted above. He said that some people are getting the issues and others are not.

Italian 3.2 V6
1st Prestige, level 53 ATM.

Spec
-Type59 + As50
-Semtex + flash

-blind eye, overkill, steady aim

-revenge.

Anyone 2nd prestige yet?

- support - uav, advance uav, stealth bomber

It's lag. You can post as many videos as you like. All they prove is lag.

TBF I'm sure net code can be optimised to try and compensate for it, so it's possible that there are some problems with the game, but why would they break the core net code of a game that people have been successfully playing online for years?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
When I first got this game I was raging etc, wanted to trade it in blah blah. Then I played the single player and it was epic. And then I realised that it was a f*cking game and it's not to be taken seriously. I now play online and I couldn't care less whether it lags or it die or whatever. It doesn't really matter.

I'm more dissapointed about the fact it is so like MW2 but with worse maps.

Italian 3.2 V6
I'd say 1/3 of every game for me has some form of lag but hardly ever anything un-playable. But I usually always have a tiny delay unless im host.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR

Spec
-Type59 + As50
-Semtex + flash

-revenge.

Anyone 2nd prestige yet?

Goodness me I've been playing MW2 for 2 years and haven't quite reached prestige level one yet!

Bumder With A Buffer
I got home at half 4 and wanted a few quick game before I went out at half 6. I manged to get into 3 ganesh and all of them had lag.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
What I don't get is I can play mw2 and not get this issue but on mw3 I do. So this shows it must be something game related or am I simplifying it?

Just annoying really and removes the potential fun this game would be

So maybe there really is a bug in the net code that prevents it compensating in a way that the previous games did?

Is the P2P thing new, or did MW/2 also use this? Are the PC players also experiencing the same problems?

RS6 C7
Just had my broadband line upgraded :) Was lucky to get 1/2 a mb but now im running over 2mb. Feels like im running fibre optic in comparison, Only problem is im lucky if i have 4 hours of internet a day, Bt say it will take up to a week for the connection to stabilize.

DCi
I think people will just get used to the slight differences between this and blops but for now people will b**ch.

I mean in terms of how latency appears in game / on killcam etc

A

akimbo-slice

Spec
-Type59 + As50
-Semtex + flash

-revenge.

Anyone 2nd prestige yet?

got second prestige 2 days ago but ive hit some kind of a wall with my ability to play mw3 and not get bored after 2 games so im only like level 30 or something.

dont really have a set class to mention on here because i switch everything around so often to complete as many challenges as possible and level up fast.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
can anyone else LINK as YouTube account with Elite. no matter when and how many times it keep times me out FFS :banghead:

RS6 C7
got second prestige 2 days ago but ive hit some kind of a wall with my ability to play mw3 and not get bored after 2 games so im only like level 30 or something.

dont really have a set class to mention on here because i switch everything around so often to complete as many challenges as possible and level up fast.

Whats your time played mate? Im 1st prestige lvl 43 with 1 day 11 hours, Ive hit a wall now aswell, Really struggled the last couple of days getting decent scores. Havent even signed in tonight, im not bored though but i dont like playing when i do bad.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Just finished the campaign, fcuking immense. Probably the best yet.

Promising.

I'm not gonna have live for months do might get it if it's worth it. Could rent tbh.

Pricey/soap in it? Follow on from them fighting the general? Spoiler wrap the reply ;)

Italian 3.2 V6
So surely if everyone is getting this same lag issue then everyone is playing fair and even!? Just a thought.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Had the same yesterday , some prick on the snow level was under the map and had 76 kills 0 deaths at the end of the match ( was HQ ) when watching the kill cam you could see the c**t running around underneath the map so decided to make good use of the Report Player button after the match lol

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Saw you lot online, was going to ask to jump in but I was trying to fix my headset, and my mate was intent on playing Blops :-/

A

akimbo-slice

Whats your time played mate? Im 1st prestige lvl 43 with 1 day 11 hours, Ive hit a wall now aswell, Really struggled the last couple of days getting decent scores. Havent even signed in tonight, im not bored though but i dont like playing when i do bad.

1day 17 hours so far, popped on earlier and had one good game then ended up with some douche bag under the map like others have been talking about so I just stopped playing