ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Bus w**ker
They actually flew 'the best' exploiters out for a week to go through the MP and find any exploits. Obviously worked out well for them LOL.

They can only test so much though, some little virgin will spend weeks on one map going over every mm2 just in case they can find something thy can exploit. So I can't really be too pissed with them for letting this through.

However the shotgun and sniper rifle glitches should have been caught in play testing.

Goliath I
Bought it yesterday, rinsed it last night. The whole connection/lag issues are a pain in the ass and something hopefully they get sorted as soon as.

The maps dont seem as 'accessible' as previous games, as in barrells etc... cant be climbed over and seem to be blocks of scenery.

They've also cut and pasted the helicopter right out of the previous 'Crash' map lol

Bus w**ker
What glitches with these? I haven't heard of these??

There's a shotgun jump that basically sends you flying and lets you get pretty much anywhere on the map, although I'm pretty sure it can only be done in private games with boosted health. The Sniper one makes Command Pro look like you never moved, can teleport across the map and knife someone before they've even been able to move.

Search on YouTube if you want to see them in action.

They've also cut and pasted the helicopter right out of the previous 'Crash' map lol

Did it have a mini gun that you could use in it?

Some moron was glitching last night. On Outpost, he was inside one of the wooden crates/boxes.

I tried everything, but couldn't kill him. He didn't die once.

Bus w**ker
Meant to be monthly for the first nine months. But seeing as they can't get Elite working I wouldn't hold your breath for any time soon.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
This morning I have had some good games, most have been ok.

I have had lots with stupid things going on though. I've been shot through walls, had massive lag problems but the best one by far was emptying a full light machine clip into someone and they killed me. I watched the kill cam and my gun didn't even go off, it showed me jumping about with my gun not firing. I've had loads of stupid things happen like this today, they need to release a patch quick time

A

akimbo-slice

I thought the campaign was boring to the point that I got annoyed just playing it, price seems to be such a slow coach.

I've come to the decision now that until the first DLC comes out for mw3 it will only be played on the rainiest of days

Si

RS Clio 172
LOL @ some of the videos. "I clearly shot him first" Except you were shooting your team-mate in the back for half of it. Deal with it, move on.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I mashed mw3 all day today, there was some stupid stuff going on. Hand guns over powering LMG's, people getting shot through buildings, people under the map running around killing everyone and not getting a single death, the worst one and the most frustrating one is the hit marker issues. Several times today I've seen or I have emptied a full clip into them or got a definite head shot only for the other player to shoot / stab me. On the replay it shows me just stood there not even firing my weapon or I am doing something retarded like shooting the floor.

This game will be awesome when they sort a patch out, they need to do it now IMO

MK3 GTI golf 16v
loving this game, campaign was brilliant and online is too. is one of the first games i have ever played and not lagged, ever... strange as people are moaning about lag lol but i have literally not had one single game lag which is strange

Astra Twintop
Had a couple of minor lags, nothing major.

Have seen a influx of idiots with "glitched" gamertags.

Everyone I see gets reported!

Clio 200 Raider
i prestiged last night got to level 3 now played today and im level 80 with still xp to get before i prestige wtf!!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
i prestiged last night got to level 3 now played today and im level 80 with still xp to get before i prestige wtf!!

on the main score board you are lv3 1st prestige, then look in the HQ scoreboard and you are lv 78:S

Connection wise its been perfect for me, no lag to speak off :D

New weapon of choice is the UMP with rapid fire and red dot sight, EPIC for racking up the kills , just got 54 kills 12 deaths while using it on HQ:evil:

Two 0 Shitx
Happened to be the other day, lost a full days worth... Basically i think it happens when you turn off the console from the button. Atleast that's what i did with mine and it happened.

Clio 200 Raider
Just read other people had the same issue on cod forums. It still had 1 of my games from when i prestiged last nite in the theatre lol

Jay - got back to level 5 now hopefully it will stay there lol

clio 182
Games ok, was a lover of mw2 black ops came out, found I preferred it 10 over mw, find it hard now to stay intressted in mw3 it's as if the games gone backwards in comparison to bo, IMO

Never above 25mpg
Fed up of getting shot at by someone I can't actually see but on their killcam they've seen me a minute beforehand and have lined themselves up perfectly.

Rate this below Black Ops and that was a terrible multiplayer.

I think the game is great tbh... Yeah, theres a couple bits to sort, but everyone is on a level playing field anyway, as we all have to deal with it. Once sorted, it'll be more than epic!!