ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I think it's more peoples ISP and routers tbh with obviously the way the game sends the code. I'm getting BT infinity this week so will see if that makes a difference.

Tesla MP3 2021
Correct me if I am wrong but even those with VM 100mb lines will suffer lag if person "X" in the lobby has a 56k connection speed?

Exactly, but the game is meant to put players with similar connections, pings etc into the same lobby but it doesn't so when in a game it seems players with the weaker connections get a better experience and the players with the better connection get bummed by lag!

Tesla MP3 2021
This is just a f**king joke, just watch this guy >30secs using the PP90M1, I mean when I use this gun it takes like a full clip to get people down where as this guy just needs to wave it in front of other players and they go falling to their knee's!

Last edited by a moderator:
  Tesla MP3 2021
LOL - and the sniping in that vid is a joke as well! Hit detection fail FTW!

Just look at the 4th sniper kill in the 1st place clip, hahaha yeah right ok ;) Im sure his gun actually bends ;)

Tesla MP3 2021
The one down the tunnel is even worse, I mean he doesn't even hit the player yet he gets a hit marker lol.

Tesla MP3 2021
Here we go, slowed in right down and you can clearly see he is no where near hitting the other player yet he gets a hit marker. Apologies for the crap vid as I dont know how to re-capture the screen using Final Cut so had to use my iPhone...

Sad it may be but I just want to show people that there are clearly issues with this game!

Last edited by a moderator:
  Bus w**ker
Just had a quick blast on Drop Zone, really good and different.

Second game. BOOM.

521dd6dc-5f64-e434.jpg

Bus w**ker
^ You must have been playing against some n00bs. You never come top.

It is a great addition though. Something different!

You're just jealous because you suck balls. Play as a team, hold the zone and get those crates like a boss = win. I'll give you a schooling tomorrow night, if you're allowed on.

Bus w**ker
I haven't played in ages, We need to get a clan going on the xbox to compete in the cod elite thing!

Been running for months, 360 CS owners just can't read/use Elite/are retards.

Nahhh. Im grounded atm. Ill sneak on before 7.30pm. :eek:

Been a naughty little boy again? :( I should be home about 5:30ish so I'll drop you (just you, because I'm not a f**king moron unable to understand when a group message is relevant OR NOT. c***s.) a text.

Been a naughty little boy again? :( I should be home about 5:30ish so I'll drop you (just you, because I'm not a f**king moron unable to understand when a group message is relevant OR NOT. c**ts.) a text.
FLOL. iirc you're the one that introduced the group message?! ;)
Yeah sound brav, ill come online for a bit after that point.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Borrowed this from Mike last week and it's a decent laugh online when it's not shafting you with lag.

It look REALLY dated now though. I'll be online this week if the old regulars are about and wish to hear me complain about everything.

MK4 Anni & MK5 Edt30
Borrowed this from Mike last week and it's a decent laugh online when it's not shafting you with lag.It look REALLY dated now though. I'll be online this week if the old regulars are about and wish to hear me complain about everything.
You use an xbox. Everything will look dated ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
If that were true you'd have a point. You'd have even more of a point if the PS3 version of the same game wasn't ported 360 code.

I can't get over how fast it plays though. Some game modes are manic!

The lack of contracts and all the 'Sticks & Stones' style game modes is crap though. They were the most fun modes on Black Ops.

A.N. Other
Getting fed up with being too rubbish at it & some of the small maps make it near impossible for a useless eejit like me to do well - just getting overrun with people on Dome, etc!

Bus w**ker
FLOL. iirc you're the one that introduced the group message?! ;)
Yeah sound brav, ill come online for a bit after that point.

Note "relevant". You and Areef flirting with each other isn't relevant to me...it just makes me vomit.

Sick brah, don't leave me hangin'.

I'll be online this week if the old regulars are about and wish to hear me complain about everything.

About f**king time. Tonight, be there or...errm don't.

I love you Chris, I'll agree with anything you say. XOXO

Fag.

Getting fed up with being too rubbish at it & some of the small maps make it near impossible for a useless eejit like me to do well - just getting overrun with people on Dome, etc!

Welcome to my world. I just try to work the outside of the map and flank people where I can. Then rage quit when I get pissed off.

koi

Audi S1
Anyone else having a problem with ith freezing on the xbox? I am playing Night Shift in campaign mode and it keeps locking up my xbox when I use the scope, none of the buttons respond and I need to power on/off the console.

koi

Audi S1
Anyone else having a problem with ith freezing on the xbox? I am playing Night Shift in campaign mode and it keeps locking up my xbox when I use the scope, none of the buttons respond and I need to power on/off the console.

Delete post, posted in wrong thread lol

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I'm on again at last, I am pissed though.

After 27 updates I got into a game to find all the best guns have been nerfed and the lag is just as bad if not worse than before.

Well done, you managed to make a flawed game even worse.

FFSnake