ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Nerfing the type 95 has ruined this for me, 6 shots with a a burst fire weapon to kill someone is stupid.

Also, i think they should bring back the zoning option thats in black ops. That would prevent Alot of the lag problems IMO

Fiesta ST-2
Games a joke, so inconsistent connection wise. Worse than ever after the latest patch and that's what the general consensus is on tinternet.

Bus w**ker
405608_314596365237977_206013049429643_951119_447144880_n.jpg

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Get me in the SWET elite guys and I'll do the rest, you just sit back and admire. Lol

Don't really know the maps but still beast on s and d. 1 on 1 you're done son.

Goliath I
First time I've been on this for about a week

It seems a lot faster, less bullets are needed to kill me and Capture the Flag has been added to the Mercenary game mode

LY 182
Jumped on a few times recently and it's been okay. But there's just a lack of fun at times I find. Can only seem to manage a few games in a row before I feel like coming off lol.

Listerine & Poledo
I'd like it more if I could ever get a decent killstreak.

So I just roll with the support streaks, at least then I might get a remote sentry to play with every now and again

LY 182
I'd like it more if I could ever get a decent killstreak.

So I just roll with the support streaks, at least then I might get a remote sentry to play with every now and again

Yeah that's my main beef too really. 9 times outta 10 some ****'s gonna get respawned behind me before I get anything decent. The support streak is a good idea, but rather limited in what it offers at times I feel. Would be good if you could have stuff like pred missiles but they're say 10 kills rather than 5.

Listerine & Poledo
KC, Dom or Demo are my gamestyles.

Keep an eye out for Hypermega, I'll be the one getting killed a lot.. and capping flags/tags or planting/defusing stuff

Clio 1.2 16v
KC, Dom or Demo are my gamestyles.

Keep an eye out for Hypermega, I'll be the one getting killed a lot.. and capping flags/tags or planting/defusing stuff

Finally someone that has my playing style! i hate people who play domination then spend all the game as far from the flags as possible! Or on demolition not planting/diffusing :mad: f*ck off and play TDM you c*nt faces

Listerine & Poledo
stick with me Dredz, together we'll beast whilst the others play pat-a-cake at the wrong side of the map

Listerine & Poledo
7.30. PSN. Be there or don't be

Dredz, Kev, hunt me out on PSN (name on profile <--- ), we shall beast.

Well, I'll probably die a lot, but it's the thought that counts

CBR1000RR Fireblade
ive come off it, i couldn't have a game for lag. i haven't seen it this bad before, i had 4 games all of which just bounced all over the place. i dont knoww what the cause is but i am annoyed because i just want to play the damn game

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Picked this up today and am currently rolling through the SP campaign. I like how it's picked up from where MW2 finished - familiar characters and voices coming back.

So far, so good. :)

D.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Picked this up today and am currently rolling through the SP campaign. I like how it's picked up from where MW2 finished - familiar characters and voices coming back.

So far, so good. :)

D.

The campaign is brilliant, multi player isn't as good though but it will be once they fix the issues